☠︎ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ☠︎

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ48

ᴘʟᴇᴀs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
48.18
5 hours later

(Play song if you want)

"It's ready." Lucina stepped forward and they all looked up at the full moon then back at Annabelle. She was still tired and weak, she grunted as she stood up and looked at the sky to see the moon shining brightly over her.

"I love the moon." Annabelle whispered to herself, feeling her eyes sting with tears, she felt a small wave of powers. "I love you, Kol Mikaelson." She whispered, her hands glowing slightly.

Annabelle couldn't help but feel like she deserved it. She had hurt Jeremy's feelings and was insensitive towards him. She never apologized. This was karma, one of the people she thought would stick by her side betrayed her. At first, she didn't understand why Jeremy was hurt since they hadn't spent much time together but now, she wanted to cry and scream.

-

"I love you, Kol Mikaelson." Kol heard whisper and quickly looked around. "Hurry up the car!" Kol yelled, his eyes wide and Klaus sped quickly. "They're going to kill her!"

Kol continues to think about Annabelle, the thought of losing her again raced through his mind. If only he had forced her to stay home with him, she wouldn't be in this position. It felt like his heart was ripped from his chest when he heard that faint whisper that was quickly torn away, replaced by his mind screaming at him on how he's going to lose Annabelle when he finally got her.

He couldn't stand the thought of never seeing those eyes that made him forget his own name. Or the lips that made him forget everything and simply couldn't get enough of. He enjoyed how her body fit his like a puzzle, how she clung onto him when they were sleeping, how her legs would always be tangled on his, how only one dimple showed when she smiled, or how she would manage to get anyone to like her, simple just by staring into her entrancing, dazzling eyes.

Goodness me Kol thought to himself. He knew he was insane but Annabelle was driving him crazier. He wanted to scream, cry, destroy the world at the mere thought of losing her. He found it pathetic how his world would stop by one ordinary witch. Well, ordinary to the eyes but to him, she was extraordinary in every way possible.

Kol knew he was deeply in love. He ached to fall deeper for her. It's like falling from hell and being caught by your own personal angel. Annabelle is and was his angel, his darling, and his humanity.

He simply wanted to hold onto her for the rest of his life. Bloody hell he thought to himself, I'm wasting my time in the wrench of a car while I have my speed.