☠︎︎ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ☠︎︎

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇx ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
42.11

The next two days was filled with screams of pain and agony but Annabelle didn't shed a tear. The moment her skin would heal, she would taunt one of them, digging deep into their emotions and knowing the words that would hurt them but she didn't care, she didn't care about anything or anyone.

Just when Kol sliced her neck, carving his name on there as she screams, he smirks and Stacey hugs Rebekah, unable to watch the scene in front of her.

Her words stung Kol and when she would fake her feelings, it stung him more, he wanted her to feel the same pain he felt. The betrayal of having someone you love use it against you. Not only did his family do that to him, but so did she and it hurt him more than his family could ever hurt him.

Kol watched as her blood dripped to the ground and he smiled in satisfaction then put a hand on her pale, dry blooded cheek. "If you turn it on, it'll be easier." He caressed the blood but it's didn't get off since it was already dry.

"Screw you." Annabelle then vamped out and bit his hand, wrapping out his flesh and he groaned as his blood dripped next to hers.

Annabelle then closed her eyes as Kol walked away. Having enough of today.

"Oh, wheres Caroline?" Annabelle asked and Klaus tensed "Right..." she nodded, snorting in amusement.

"Just trying to defuse the tension." She sang, watching as Klaus stormed out of the room making her shrug along with Kol.

Annabelle kept complaining on how her arms were getting tired of being up and they grew annoyed so they chained her to her bed after snapping her neck.

-

Two weeks had passed and everyone left Annabelle in the room alone, occasionally checking on her but they wouldn't do more then that. All of them grew annoyed and hurt because of her harsh meaningful words.

Right now, the group, excluded Stacey stood in the old witches house. Rebekah had texted them and told them to meet her there because she had something important that revolved about Annabelle getting her humanity back in order. They were all curious and agreed— except Klaus who was beyond angry at Annabelle for making Caroline distance herself from him.

Stacey wasn't there since she went back to Denver to her mother's grave, to talk about how her life was going so far and how much she missed her mother, knowing Aurelia would know exactly how to bring Annabelles humanity back.