☠︎ ︎ɴᴏ ☠︎︎

ɴᴏᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ - ғᴏʀᴛʏ9

ɴᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ - ғᴏʀᴛʏ
9.40

They all awoke to loud music playing, 'Part of me' by Katy Perry playing. Kol found himself back in his bed and he sat up before speeding out to see everyone standing there groggily before making their way downstairs to see Annabelle wearing black jeans and a purple tank top, drinking bourbon while dancing around the living room.

Dead bodies follow her trail except one male, she walks over to him, she either didn't notice all of them staring at her or just didn't care. She sunk her fangs into his neck before pulling away and looking to the group, smirking and taking a large gulp from her drink and looking to Kol.

Annabelle looked careless, her makeup was mushed yet done and her hair was messy but managed to look beautiful, she wore a careless look in her face and her eyes, her eyes were like she was numb, which she was but it wasn't a sight they were used to.

"Come to join the party? She asks as Katherine slams her hand on the Bluetooth, breaking it and stopping the music. "Boo! I thought you were the fun one..I guess Elijah is really affecting you." She flops down on the couch.

Kols hand goes to his lips, as if just remembering the other night. "You turned it off..." he whispers but couldn't help the small blush that crept to his cheeks at the thought of the kiss.

"You did what?!" Stacey shrieks and Annabelle rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Hm." Annabelle hums and looks around the place with boredom before standing up and walking over to a dead body, poking his cheek. "I compel you to wake up." She says before rolling her eyes. "It doesn't work like that, does it? I guess not..."

Suddenly, Annabelle finds herself pinned against the wall, firm hand on her neck and looks to see Klaus making her smile, no attempt to push him away. "Kinky. Care, I know what you see in him."

Klaus' jaw clenches. "Turn it on." He compels.

Annabelle paused before smirking and leaning forward. "No." She smiled and his wrists break, then his knees and he looks up at her while she looks down. "I think the only reason you hate witches is because they're the only things stronger than you." She kicks him to the ground. "Heretics are a double."

"Belle." Kol sighs. "You need to turn it back on."

"Do I need to or do YOU need me to? There's a difference." Annabelle then begins walking towards the door.

Elijah stands in front of her. "You've abandoned your emotions..why?" He asks and she rolls her eyes, resting a hand on her hips before snapping her fingers making all of them fall to the ground.

"Good riddance." Annabelle smiles widely, lifting her finger up and they all float before flying up the stairs and into their bedroom. She speeds to her own bedroom and looks at the closet before pulling out black mesh dress and under it was a black tank top hat hugged her curves and black ripped shorts which left her to look for heels but she couldn't find any.