☠︎︎ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ☠︎︎ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ𝟲

ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
𝟲.𝟯𝟳

        Annabelle walked over to the weapons and began looking through it. She picked up the crossbow and aimed it at a vase. Her eyes squint as she releases and the vase shattered then the arrow hit the wooden walls making her smile.

"Impressive." Elijah nodded and she smiled lightly at him.

Kol sped inside with a body over his shoulder, he harshly placed it on the ground. "That was fast." Rebekah spoke in surprise and Annabelle nodded in agreement, glancing at Stacey with major hesitance and she shifted uncomfortably at the sight of her sister.

"Oh, but I took my sweet time. I like to savor the moment." Kol winked at Annabelle suggestively and she rolled her eyes as the others grimaced. "Where do we put the bomb? Do we cut his stomach, place it inside of him then heal him?"

Annabelle had noticed that Kol had gone back to his usual playful demeanor and if she was being completely honest, she enjoyed it because it reminded her of her witch days. But, also his caring demeanor was nice and it mads him more tolerable. She remembered the words her mom told her. Of course, she wanted to do whatever her mom wanted her to do as her final wishes but she still needed time to focus on herself.

"Thats a thought." Bonnie nodded her head slightly.

Klaus and Damon didn't waste a minute. Klaus grabbed a knife while Damon got the bomb.

"Ahem, I was thinking we tuck it in his clothes." Annabelle interrupted while Stacey shifted making Rebekah and Annabelle raise a brow. "But, two points for creativity."

"Darling, there's no fun in that." Kol took the knife from Klaus and ripped open the guys shirt then slit his stomach open making Annabelle grimace as Damon slipped on the bomb.

As if it was a routine, Kol bit into his wrist and shoved it in he mans mouth, forcing the unconscious man to swallow it with an annoyed look. Once it slid down the mans throat, Kol stood up, looking to Elijah who gave him a handkerchief.

"Do you always carry that?" Annabelle asked.

"You must always be prepared, Annabelle." Elijah smiled while she blinked.

"Prepared to put a bomb insi— you know what, I feel like knowing would just be much more worse than anything i could imagine, so, never mind." Annabelle murmured.

"Now what?" Elena asked, changing the subject and they look to the body.

"We leave him in the middle of nowhere. His first instinct will be for him to call his boss which is Tony and you know the rest of the plan. Their all so... predictable." Annabelle squinted her eyes, deep in thought as her eyes cross to Stacey than flickered to Stefan.