☾ғʀᴀᴜᴅ☽

ғʀᴀᴜᴅᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

ғʀᴀᴜᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ. sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
47.17

He couldn't sleep. Kol was beyond happy, now, he knew Annabelle returned his love for her but, he couldn't shake off the bad feeling he felt. Kol had always relied on his instincts, that's how he saved Stacey and got to meet the woman he loved. But now, Annabelle lays in his arms and he knew that he would keep her safe, especially since she had agreed to leave Mystic Falls with him.

They were in a guest room as it was the place he had confessed his love for her. Kol had one hand under his cheek while the others was around her waist, looking down at the sleeping beauty. He could tell she's having a nightmare and when he tried to get in her head to change it, it was like it kicked him out. He leans down and presses his lips softly against her shoulder before he was about to get up, knowing he's been staring at her for hours now and if he continued to do so, he would look like a freak.

Just as he sat up, only wearing his boxers, he found Annabelles hands tangled in his making his head snaps towards her. Kol had a lean body, absolutely perfect and Annabelle enjoyed how it felt against her bare skin. "No..stay." She whispers, eyes barely open.

Kol chuckles. "I can't sleep." He whispers.

"Well I can't sleep without you so you're staying." Annabelle pulls him back in and throws her legs over his body, also placing her head on the nape of his neck. Her hands caress the tips of his hair making his eyes flutter, now suddenly feeling tired. "I had a nightmare.." she whispers.

Kols eyes were barely open with how she caresses her hand. "Mhm." He mumbles and she sighs, eyes stinging with tears but she didn't want to ruin the moment.

She continues to play with his hair until she felt his breathing calm down meaning he was asleep. Annabelle sighs sadly and snuggles closer to him.

-

Kol woke up to see Annabelle slipping on a pair of black sweatpants and her bra, he sat up and the room swarmed on her lavender smell, he still felt something warm next to him making him look to see a pillow.

"Where are you going?" Kol asked, squinting his eyes at. "And you've replaced yourself with a pillow?"

"To meet with Jessie." Annabelle answered, shrugging her shoulders as she put on a white tank top then black jacket. Her hair was down in it's wet curls, showing she took a shower.

Annabelle slipped on her shoes, walked over to him and pecked his lips. Kol looked to see the many love bites on her neck and his eyes lit up.

Stacey and Rebekah look at Annabelle who was down the stairs. "Where are you going?"