☾ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ☽

ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43

ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43.12

"Mom?! Beatrice?! Oh, god!" Annabelle felt her eyes water as she rushed to the two, pulling them into a bone crushing hug. She pulls away from the two then looks to her mom. Without a word, they embrace each other.

The mother and daughters softly cry and once they pull away, they give each other sad smiles then she looked around with a deep frown and teary eyes. Her lips parting at the sight.

Everything looked the same except darker. People were around them but couldn't see them. When someone was about to bump into her, they walk through her making her jump in surprise, her frown only deepens until she hears her mom giggling slightly.

"Mom...? Whats going on?" Annabelle asked, noticing the light that surrounded her mom then Beatrice took her mother's hand, extending her free hand to her sister as the light shone brighter and it got windier.

"We're finding peace! As a family!" Beatrice smiled "Join us! We'll all be a family again. Soon we'll have Stacey!" She explained and Annabelle had never seen her older sister smile so wide, she seemed happy and excited for once making Annabelle smile softly.

Annabelle looked back to the world and shook her head slightly. "I'll um...join you guys later. I wanna see some people." Without waiting for an answer, she walked away. Hearing her mom and sister fly away to find peace.

The brunette walked over to the Mikaelson mansion. Just when she was going to open the door, it went through her hands making her sigh sadly. With hesitance, she walked through the door then the door opened making her turn back to see who it is.

Klaus walked in with many unknown people behind him. She felt guilt drown in her for everything she had done to all of them. She could tell the unknown people were witches with her aura she sensed from them and they looked around, also sensing her aura.

Annabelle follows them into the living room and a witch turned to her, looking her dead in the eye which freaked out Annabelle. Annabelles eyes flickered to her dead body that laid down in the middle of the ground making her frown go deep.

The witch slowly smiled warmly, extending a hand making the crew look at her in confusion, not knowing Annabelle was standing there. Annabelle glanced at Kol, his hair was messy and his blouse was half unbuttoned.

Kols eyes glued on Annabelles dead body, one of his hands curled to fists while his free hand held a cup of bourbon, lifting the cup and drinking from it, not daring to take his eyes off her body. He looked like some angry kid who was trying not to cry.

"Hello, you must be Annabelle. My name is Kiera, my friends and I will be trying to bring you back. I could fortunately see ghosts— it's more of a gift and a curse." Kiera chuckled awkwardly and Kol tensed.