Their first thought when they saw you for the first time

Happy Saturday!!

Love and appreciate you guys always!

xoxo Nikole <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian
He thought you were beautiful and he would have no hard time pretending to fall for you for the show.

Jc
Well, you were both very little when you two met but that did not change the fact that Jc thought the world of you. You knew all of the answers during camp and that amazed him. He wanted to be your best friend the moment your eyes met. 

Corey
He saw you standing in the corner at the party all by yourself and couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to call you his girl. After talking to you he saw you were not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. Now he couldn't help wanting to call you his girl. 

Harrison
He thought you were super chill and cool the first time he met you. He loved how easy it was to talk to you whether it be being goofy or being serious. 

Dom
He felt so embarrassed he ran into you spilling your drink when he saw how beautiful you were. But he was also so humbled and amazed by how understanding and sweet you were about the whole thing. 

Crawford
He had seen pictures of you before but when he met you in person the first time, his whole world was rocked. He thought you were absolutely beautiful and he loved the vibe you gave off. 

Franny
She thought you were pretty cute but she didn't really think anything of it seeing as she was on the job. But she found you even more attractive after your bold move.