How does the rest of the group feel about you?

Kian
They have a love-hate relationship with you. They love having you around because you can cook really well and they're all lazy so...you do most of the cooking. However, you're also an actor, a really good one at that, and they hate when you and Kian team up to pull pranks. Nonetheless, they see you as a little sister and can't stay mad at you for long.

Jc
The boys love you. You're pretty much around twenty-four-seven, so you've become like a little sister to them. And Franny loves having another girl in the goup.

Corey
The group absolutely loves you. You were shy at first but soon broke out of that shell and are very outgoing with them. You're the person they go to for advice on anything. They also love that you keep a smile on Corey's face constantly which was very rare before you showed up. 

Harrison
Well you've been in the group longer than Harry has so obviously they love you. 

Dom
The group thinks you balance Dom out well. They like having you around because you roast them but also help them when they need it. 

Bobby
You're like a mom to them so they love having you around. 

Crawford
The group loves you. They love how happy you and Crawf make each other. And they love that you have a goofy side. 

Franny
The group is very protective over Franny so you went through a lot of questions the first few times meeting the group. But they soon realized she found a good one. A guy that isn't going to hurt her. So they love and respect you a lot.