Your couple quote

Kian

"Falling for you was like falling down the stairs. I was in complete control at first, then, without warning, I was spinning, tumbling, and had no idea why or how. Then, before I even knew what happened, I lay at the bottom; shocked, stunned, and so oddly aware that I still ended up exactly where I was trying to go."

Jc

"You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch, and everything I dream. You are the words that fill my pages."

Corey

"I found someone that I want to annoy for the rest of my life"

Harrison

"Loving someone you don't see every day isn't a bad thing. It's just a proof that love is not in sight but in the heart."

Dom

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us. My best thing is you."

Bobby

"I didn't want to fall in love or need someone. I really didn't want anything. But then you appeared and I started wanting everything."

Crawford

"I fell in love with you not for how you look, just for who you are. (although, you look pretty great too.)"

Franny

"You. Exactly the way you are. I love that shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!! I just wanted to say that I appreciate each and every single one of you so much! The comments are making me smile and warming my heart. 😊 I love that you guys are loving it!
Hope you all are doing well and staying healthy!

xoxo Nikole 💜