What you two do on rainy days

Hi loves! One quick thing before you get to reading.

MY OTHER BOOKS:
-Trap House Preference Book Pt. 1
-Trap House Preference Book Pt. 2
-KnJ Squad Preferences Pt. 2
-After Preferences

Love and appreciate you all! Don't forget, Corey is always with you cheering you on. You're all so special. I hope this week ahead treats you well.

xoxo Nikole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian
Most of the day you'll play video games. Then for about 15 minutes, you'll go dance together in the rain.

Jc
The two of you love to do new things. So why not try out new baking recipes on rainy days!

Corey 
You and Corey will sleep and cuddle watching old Tv shows all day. Also throwing in some video games. 

Harrison
You two will have a lazy day and bake fun snack food.

Dom
The two of you will play board games all day. Life, Sorry, Disney scene it, etc. 

Bobby
The two of you will curl up together and read a new book. He'll read a chapter out loud then you'll read one out loud. 

Crawford
You'll spend some of the day tidying around the house and then you'll take the rest of the day to be lazy and do whatever. Pretty chill. Kinda whatever you're feeling that day. 

Franny
You and Franny like to write songs while sitting by the window watching the rain come down.