What does his family think of you?

Kian
Kian's family was beyond glad when the two of you finally got together. They loved you the first day they met you, which was at the premiere of Zac and Mia. They were always rooting for the two of you. You fit right into their dysfunctional family.

Jc
His family adores you. Jaylen steals you every time you're over and you two talk about anything and everything for hours. They love how happy you make Jc and how well you fit into their family.

Corey
His family adores you. They were so eager to meet you because it was the first person Corey had ever brought home. They loved how soft-spoken but sweet you were. And they loved seeing you interact with their boy. You fit perfectly into their family and they plan on keeping it that way for a while. 

Harrison
Just like your family, Harrison's family loves you but they worry about the long distance too. But they always love having you over when you come to visit. They see the two of you pushing through the long-distance and are very impressed and proud. 

Dom
Dom's family loves you. You're just crazy enough to handle their boy. But also chill enough to help chill him out when he needs it. They love how the two of you bounce energy off of each other. 

Bobby
Bobby's family loves you. They think you fit with their boy very well and are happy you two found each other.

Crawford
They were skeptical at first because you had originally dated Christian. While that breakup was mutual and the two of you are still friends they saw the way Crawford looked at you and knew he had fallen hard. They didn't want you to break his heart if you realized you only like him as a friend too. After talking with them they came around to see you love him just as much as he loves you. They see how much you two fit together and are happy their boy found someone. 

Franny
Franny's parents were very skeptical at first because she had never brought someone like you around. But they soon realized she had grown up and found a good guy who was going to treat her right. They think the two of you together are great and they can't wait to see where your relationship goes.