How the two of you met

Kian

You and Kian met on set.

You had always had a dream of being on the big screen. However, for whatever reason, you were never what they were looking for for a role. Your first real role was playing a sick girl on an Awesomeness Tv show. You knew the show wouldn't be absolutely big because they never are. But when you walked into the room for the first reading, and you saw him, your thoughts about it changed. Kian Lawley was sitting in the lead males spot. Kian was loved by many many girls all over. If he's going to be Zac, that means this show might actually be popular. You went and sat down next to him and let out a breath. This man was even more gorgeous in person. "Hey, you must be Y/N." He said turning to you. You smiled and nodded. "Yeah. You're Kian?" He nodded and sent you one of his famous smiles. The two of you continued to talk about each other and then the show. He told you how he planned on actually shaving his head because he really wanted to get into character. You thought it was crazy but also really cool at the same time. The reading went smoothly and you already feel a connection with Kian. By the end of the time, Kian is begging you to hang out offset so the two of you could run lines. Of course, you said yes planning to meet soon.

Jc

You and Jc met at space camp when you two were like five years old.

Yes, you and Jc met at space camp. The both of you are two little nerds and begged your parents to send you to the camp. The two of you were the smartest in your grade so you automatically became best friends. You spent every minute you could together. By the end of the summer, you two had a cute five-year-old romance going on. The two of you promised to meet back by the front tree every summer for space camp. And every year you did. Then one year, when you two were going into freshman year of high school, he showed up after you. He seemed different but you weren't sure how. "I'm in love with you!" He blurted the second day of camp. You couldn't have been happier and told him you felt the same way.

Corey

You and Corey met at a party

You were new to town. Just moved in with your family. Your cousin, Franny, had invited you to a party that same week. Your parents encouraged you to go knowing you'd be too shy to make friends on your own. So you went with your cousin. The music was loud and red cups littered the large house. Franny soon ran off telling you she'd come find you later. You had no idea what to do seeing as you knew absolutely no one and you were too shy to walk up and start a conversation on your own. So you stood by the staircase people watching. You noticed there were many different kinds of people. A few minutes into this people watching a tall, big, slightly curly haired guy came up to you. "Hey! I don't think I've ever seen you here before. Are you new to town?" He yelled over the loud music. "Yeah. My family and I just moved in on Monday. My cousin Franny invited me to the party to make friends but she ran off." You explain. "Well welcome! And yeah Fran is crazy. My name is Corey by the way. I'm friends with Franny. Wanna hang out with me since you don't know anyone else?" He asked. It caused you to smile because you knew he had to have had friends here already. But he was dropping everything to hang out with you. "Yeah absolutely!" You yelled back. You spent the rest of the night getting to know Corey and him you. He was really sweet and absolutely hilarious. You smiled to yourself at your first friend here in California. Not shabby at all.

Harrison

You two met through the group

You and Kian have known each other for years. Because of this you were looped into the main group. So you met Harry when everyone else did. The two of you just clicked and you loved hanging out together. His humor matched yours and the two of you would sit and laugh for hours. But you also knew how to talk about the deep stuff. The two of you have had many deep and serious conversations. The two of you just fit together perfectly.