What they do when they need to say sorry

Happy Friday loves!!! This update kinda sucks but...I hope you still enjoy it!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Appreciate you always.

xoxo Nikole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian
Kian will sit you down and pour his heart out. He's very good with words so he'll say everything that's on his heart. Words mean a lot to you so his apologies always mean a lot to you. 

Jc
Jc will get you chocolate and make a cute joke. When you chuckle he'll then get serious and say sorry.

Corey
Corey will give you your space for a couple of hours. After that, he'll wrap you in his arms and tell you he's sorry. 

Harrison
He'll let out a loud sigh and say "Listen I'm really sorry love." and then he'll wrap you in his arms. You always forgive him because he rarely ever has to. 

Dom
After disappearing for a few hours he comes back with words scribbled on paper. He's not good with words so it's better when he writes everything down.

Bobby
Bobby will write you a song about how sorry he is. It really warms your heart and you always forgive him.

Crawford
Crawf will calm his voice and make you look at him. "I'm really sorry Y/N." He'll say causing you to forgive him right away. 

Franny
Franny will start crying apologizing immediately. She hates upsetting you. You usually accept the apology fast not wanting her to cry long.