Victor (MHA villain oc)

Victor (Agent 57)
Age: 26
5,8 in height, average build, bald, blue eyes.
Powers:
Drain touch (is ranged and heals him, orb form is for extra range though it doesn't heal him if it does damage, long more powerful ranged form takes a bit of time to charge)
Hacking (can be used on other people's powers and temporarily deactivate them so long as he understands the power)
Disguise (can look like anyone though some certain people can see through it since hos face doesn't change, just the clothes he wears and maybe hair he has, doesn't take away the person he chooses clothes or hair away)
Teleportation (He needs to know where he's going)
Strength
Dragon spirit (gives him a boost though a dragon can come out of his katana)
Deflect (may deflect some attacks or block, depending on attack)
Ressurection (used on himself or others though on others it takes longer to recharge)
High intelligence
Invisibility
Smoke form (can carry objects and can't be harmed in form).
Personality: depends on rp.
Backstory: Was abducted by the secret experimental group, IA (International Assassins). When IA was destroyed he killed off the remaining members and later began creating quirks. The quirks he was given when he was experimented were disguise and High intelligence. He later found out about All for One and ressurected him from the dead.

History of IA: A group of scientists and the most dangerous assassins came together to create the perfect killers. First they tried creating their own humans with the assassins DNA. All from Agent 1-10 were failures for different reasons, they were all killed. So they tried abducting people. Agents 11-15 were unsuccessful as the experiments killed them all. Agents 16-29 were successful in passing most tests but still had human thoughts and feelings and would disobey orders. Some were gunned down when they tried to escape, the rest were killed quickly. Agents 30-50 were successful in passing the tests but were later killed by heros or villains. Agents 51-56 were designed to kill the heros and villains that killed 30-50, once that was done they were killed. 57 was Victor and a bunch of others. Victor passed the tests at age 13, the youngest to ever pass, before it was an Agent 45 who passed at 15. The rest of Agent 57's failed or died by villains, heros or other people. Victor was tasked alone to kill all the people who killed the 57's, along with Jennifer Brown, his assistant and hacker. He succeeded really well. Fearing that he was doing too well IA decided to make the 58's both with Victor's DNA and the assassins DNA to create clones of Victor known as the 58's. Once Jennifer heard about it she warned Victor about it as he came prepared before returning to IA. He gunned down all the 58's and killed the scientists and assassins. He, Jennifer and a prototype 58 (who was created before Victor succeeded in his assassinations) fled and burned all the evidence of IA and their linking. Victor was 16 at the time. Victor chose the name Victor instead of 57 and the prototype 58 chose the name Killian. When Victor began to wonder if Jennifer was working with the Japanese government to expose the IA and kill Victor and Killian he went to investigate and found out it was true. It was due to a weird phone call Jennifer had plus her always being late home from her office job. Victor killed Jennifer and anyone who knew about IA however the evidence was leaked by Killian so Victor killed him.

IA was in operation for fifty years.