Zalath (Bleach oc)

Zalath
Age is unknown
Main appearance to most:

Zalath Age is unknown Main appearance to most:

Her disguised appearance:

She is 5,11 in height and average build

She is the first born of the soul king, making her the older sister of Yhwach.

Powers:
Almost limitless spiritual pressure
Future seeing (similar to Allmighty but can't change future)
All kido (she created and can stop anyone from using it if she wants)
Every zanpakuto's Shikai and Bankai (since she gave Oetsu all the materials needed to make one, also she created all soul reaper and gave them their abilities)
Adapt and evolve to any situation
Regeneration (both cellular and molecular)
Immortality
Flashstep and shunko (she also has every shunko)
Every fullbringer powers

Zanpakuto:

(Standing Above All) can use any Shikai and Bankai

Shikai: she just needs to say the name and it will activate. It can cut through reality, even cutting through any timeline or plane of existence.

Bankai: like the Shikai, its name is only needed to be said to activate. She gains all of her fathers, the Soul King, powers though this is only achievable when Yhwach kills the Soul King.

Personality: depends on mood abd situation

Outfit: she wears normal Soul Reaper robes

Backstory: The first born of the Soul King, Zalath was both the Goddess of Soul Reapers and Fullbringers, as she did help create Soul Reapers and created Fullbringers after Yhwach created the Quincy. The Soul King seemed to favour Zalath more than Yhwach, whenever Zalath noticed the unstable universe she helped created, she suggested that her father use his body to keep everything stable and he agreed. Yhwach saw it differently, seeing his sister use the opportunity of their fathers loss to gain power, so he tried using the kido she created to erase her mind, it worked but greatly weakened Yhwach, after that Yhwach would later fight all Soul Reapers while Zalath was left in the world of the living with a completely new identity, though some of her memories would appear as quick flashes and nightmares.