Leviathan (helltaker oc)

Leviathan
Age is 2900
Appearance:

Leviathan Age is 2900Appearance:

She is 5,11 in height

She is the CEO of hell's secretary and has served both Lucifer and Satan. She won't admit it easily but she preferred when Satan was in charge as she didn't have a large workload and felt like she was Satan's favourite demon (aside from Lucifer) and felt special about that.

Good end: Prove that you can take care of your finances, and are need of a good secretary she will follow you before fully joining when Lucifer joins.

Bad ending: If you fail to prove so she will drop her entire workload on you, crushing you instantly due to the sheer weight of it all.

Personality: sarcastic sometimes, professional, tea and coffee lover, serious, forward thinking, tactical, knowledgeable, quick thinker and problem solver.

Backstory: She joined up with the CEO, Satan at the time, and became the secretary. She did any normal secretary tasks, while occasionally having to look after Lucifer when Satan was busy and no one else would. After Satan retired, Lucifer took over and Leviathan's workload expanded 10x the normal amount, stressing her out and almost making her quit had Satan not got involved.