introducing: part 2

Quarantine, they said. Lucille scoffed at the thought. As if she hadn't done that this entire year with the pandemic. As if she hadn't been locked away from society from the moment she entered the Tower. She could count on her fingers how many times she had made a public appearance, or let anything know on her social media.

Anyway, quarantine. This time away from her mates. Away from her friends, who were her mates. Away from her family, who are also her mates. They will send her to a secluded place. But she wouldn't be alone. She would get a new therapist, a new friend and...that's it.

Lucille will need to get a new revaluation on her mental health, on her level of dangerousness, on her level of sanity...,

Fun.

So here she was. A few hours' prior she was still in the Tower. In the arms of Peter and Wanda. But now she was here in a building that smelled like newness and woods. Obviously, seeing as this building was recently built and only furnished yesterday as they heard Lucille and Loki would inhabit it. And the building was also in the middle of the woods.

So like she said, completely separated from society.

"So Lucille, seeing as your previous therapist has no notes on you, you don't really have a habit to talk." Lucille shrugged at the lady in front of her, proving that she indeed did not have a habit to talk.

"Well, that just won't do." Lucille looked up at the no bullshit face of her new therapist's face. Miss Johnson looked intimidating, and Lucille did not only find her intimidating but also scary.

"So, talk."

Lucille raised her eyebrows. "About what exactly?"

"Everything, start from the beginning."

INTRODUCING PART TWO

Authors' note:

in this part I will explain everything, Lucille's past, her time with hydra and I will explain why it isn't working with the majority of her mates. I will try to stick to the things I have already written, but I have a feeling that I'm going to change some things along the way. 

Also a big thanks to @potatotuna8153 your comments made me write this.