7

edited

Someone with PTSD could have nightmares that are completely different from what actually happened, they could dream about how trusted people hurt you. Lucille is expierencing this. 

warnings: PTSD, French

7| KILLING URGES AND RUNNING

Lucille felt so stupid. She regretted ever letting her soulmates in. She regretted to ever have been relaxed around them. She should've never had trusted them.

Lucille always had faith in her instincts, and believed in every dream and nightmare she had. That was what she was trained to do.

So when she dreamed of the Avengers turning against her, her world collapsed around her. She knew, that eventually, they would betray her. And use her like hydra did.

So she did the thing she did best. Lucille ran.

Her heart pounded against her chest just as fast as all the thought passed through her mind. She wheezed as her burning throat begged for not only air but blood too.She collapsed as she finally neared a city. Her legs couldn't even carry her anymore.

Lucille leaned against a nearby tree, lowering herself to the ground and tried to calm her breathing. She heard a twig break before, "Madame?" A male voice asked from next to her.

She looked up to see the man hovering above her sitting figure. He was blocking the warm sun from warming her face.

"Tout va bien?" The language of the man soothed her. She realised that she had made her way to France. She did not even remember taking such a long route. She didn't remember all the ships, trains, busses, and the running.

[ is everything okay? ]

The familiar language distracted her enough to not focus on his blood."Oui, tout va bien." She jumped up but immediately collapsed.

[ Yes, everything is okay. ]

The man finally took a proper look on the girl in front of him.l "Oh shit! Vous êtes Lucille Mercy!" He laughed to himself. "The avengers' soulmate."

[ Oh, shit! You are Lucille Mercy!"

"S'il vous plait, ne dites rien." She begged, she couldn't let them find her. Not while they are planning to kill her.

[ Please don't say anything.]

The man nodded and before he could blink Lucille had sped off again.

He waited a few minutes before he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and twittered about what had happened.

Lucille was running again. She felt so stupid, how could this have happened? After one mistake, one that she couldn't even control, they were already planning to get rid of her.

It had only taken one silly cut for her to lose complete control.

One cut that had Lucille attacking Peter. Of course, Pietro had acted fast and pushed her back.

The vampire had been held back by Bucky and Steve as she couldn't get a grip on her control.

All she could see was the blood, all she could smell was the blood.

And even after Peter was brought to another room, his scent still lingered.

The speedster had crouched in front of her. Not even scared of her black eyes and fangs as she laid on the ground with the strength of the two men.

He had grabbed her face and made her look into his eyes.

After a few seconds of the only view being Pietro, her instincts were less pressuring.

As she finally understood what had happened, she started crying.

She claimed that she was too dangerous, she couldn't be around them if the urge of killing them could take over at any moment.

They already knew that. They had already talked about it, they had known what could happen. Yet, they didn't want her to leave. But Lucille couldn't live with herself if there was a possibility of killing her soulmate.

And apparently, neither could they.

So she did what she could do the best. She ran.