Chapter 11 Jasper

Before me and Cole could say anything. Viper held a needle full of some sort of black liquid. Before we could say anything. He put the needle in his arm. And put the liquid in his arm. His arm turned black and his hands transformed into claws. He grew 10 feet above us. He transformed himself Into a dragon. He flew out of are view out of the canyon. We heard his roar as he flew out of view. My phone rang in my pocket. I picked it up it had a photo of jay and Nya together. I answered it.

" Hello?." I said.

" Help. Jasper your kid is crazy." Said Jay in the background.

" Nya what's going on." I said.

" Clarissa is throwing her food at jay. And now her bowl." Said Nya.

" Oh come on that was a new shirt." Said jay. In the background.

" We are coming back anyways it terns out. My step dad wanted to be a dragon and then he just left. But after she's done eating she will go right to sleep." I said.

" I heard Clarissa laughing in the background. Then she sneezed.  By the time you guys get here she would probably be asleep." Said Nya.

" Ok we're heading that way now." I Said.

" Ok." Said Nya. Ended the call. I put my phone back in my pocket.

" What did they say." Said cole.

" Clarissa is doing good. Throwing her food at jay. At least it's not in my hair this time." I said. Me and Cole laughed. When we where just about to leave. Something shook the ground. I stopped and held on to Cole's hand. We where both looking at the ground.

" What was that." I said.

" I don't know." Said Cole. The ground shook one last time. And a portal opened in front of us about 4 feet away from us. We looked at the portal. I walked next to Cole still holding his hand. Someone came through the portal they looked like royalty. They had to other people next to them. So four people next to him. Two on one side and two on the other side.

"  This world is ares now. And we will take the powers of you chosen to protect the week. You don't need powers anymore." Said the royalty guy. He held out his hands and in his palms was a crystal ball. That was see through. He held it with two hands. The crystal ball was going to take Cole's powers away. I pushed him away from me. And a lighting bolt came from the crystal ball and shocked me in my back. It pulled my powers out of me. And was absorbed them into the Crystal ball. I fell to the ground. Week I couldn't get up.

" Fascinating." Said the royalty guy. Took the crystal ball and was going to take Cole's powers. Cole raced to me and picked me up by supporting my back and legs. He ran from them.  We almost got away but the crystal ball zapped cole in his back and he dropped me accidently. From his back being hit by lightning. his powers where pulled away from him. Into the crystal ball. Once his powers where taken he fell on the ground face first. I crawled to him. pulled him away from the ground. And helped him up. Helping myself up to. As I held his arm around the back of my neck. And held his hand with my left hand. He was weak.

"  Take them to the jail on are home land." Said the guy. I set cole down on his knees. And I grabbed the crystal ball that the guy had in his hand. And with little strength I had left. I pulled it out of his hand. And smashed it on the ground.

" NO!." Shouted the guy. The powers returned to me and Cole but something felt off.

" Where out of here." said the Royal people leaving. And leaving the broken Crystal ball on the ground.

" Cole. Are you ok? " I said. Coming over to him. And helping him up.  I pulled him up so fast he jumped up in the air and landed behind me.

" Ops sorry." I said.

" Wait." I said looking at my hand. Cole suddenly had dragon wings. On his back.

" What just happened!." Shouted cole looking at his wings. I got goosebumps on my arm. I looked at Cole with concern.

" I think our powers were switched." I said I grabbed the glass shards.

" We need to get home fast." I said trying not to get cut on the glass shards.  I put half the shards in my other hand and grabbed my phone. I pushed the  button call on the phone for Nya.

" Hello." said Nya.

" Nya we need to be picked up we have a big problem." I said.

" We are on our way. Just stay put to where you are. I'll track your phone so I know where you are." Said Nya. Seconds later Nya came around with the ship floating in midair. She made the anchor come down next to us we ran to it and as soon as we got on both ends of the anchor she pulled it up. Once we were on the ship we ran to Jay and Nya. Clarissa was asleep in Jay's arms.

" What's the problem?'' they both said.

" Our powers were switched." Said Cole.

" How is that even possible?'' Said Jay. I held the glass shards that I had in my right hand to Nya. This was a glass ball that took our powers away. I gave the glass shards to Nya.

" I can fix this but it's going to take a while." This is the only way for you guys to get your powers back to normal. Let's just hope that the bad guy doesn't come back for their crystal." Said Nya.