Chapter 9 Clarissa

3 days after the search of Viper. We haven't found him at all. In those 3 days. Clarissa has gotten bigger. She is the size of a toddler. And she climbs on the ceiling.

" Clarissa come back here. Cole help me she's going to fall." I said chasing Clarissa that was on the ceiling. Cole was in his room brushing his teeth when I said help me. He spit out the toothpaste and washed his mouth out with water and Listerine. He raced out of there and cought clarissa that fell from the sealing.

" Oh thank God." I said going over to him and Clarissa. Then I herd someone take a picture.

" You guys are so cute together." It sounded like Nya. I looked over and saw Nya giving me a photo of me,Cole and Clarissa.

" Aww we look so happy." I said holding the photo up to Cole.

" Thank you Nya." I said happy.

" No problem." Said Nya. A alarm system started up.

" What does that mean." I said shocked.

" Viper has been spotted." Said Nya.

" Where." I said. Nya,cole,me and Jay walked towards pixel. Nya typed something in the computer. A map appeared on the screen. And a red dot was blinking in the memorial of Ninjago. Where there was a statue of Lord garmadon. And other statues of the past heroes of Ninjago where.

" There." Said Nya. Pointing at the red dot on the map.

" I'll git the weapons." Said Jay.

" Oh no mr. Your baby sitting." I said handing jay clarissa. She happy wagged her tail. As jay held her with her armpits. Jay looked at her with a fake smile.

" Gee thanks." Said Jay.

" Don't worry jay I'll help you. With her." Said Nya taking clarissa out of jays hands. And holding her with both arms.

" I know where that place is." I said.

" Me and Cole will go. Since everyone is at the amusement park right now. It's good for them to have a day off." I said.

" We'll be back. Be careful when she gets hungry. She can literally throw you." I said.

" Ok will do." Said Jay. He looked worried though. I walked out of the cockpit of the ship. I jumped off the edge of the boat. I transformed into a dragon and I flew by the ship Cole got on my neck hanging on to my horns. We flew towards the destination. Where the computer said it was. We got to the destination. And I landed Cole got down. And I transformed back. We were looking straight at the opening of the canyon where all the heroes of Ninjago were carved. And we finally found Viper. With his back towards us. And his hands behind his back. He was looking towards the canyon.