Chapter 12 Powers switched

It took a few weeks but Nya got the crystal ball back together. But as soon as she fixed it. A tornado came out from the top of it and started absorbing everything into it. And absorbing nya's powers into it. I got to it just in time. I grabbed a  glass mixing bowl from the kitchen. When I heard her shout help. and put it over the glass ball. It stoped and I could see in the bowl the tornado shrank and went into the glass ball. The glass ball exploded. But not enough to brake the glass of mixing bowl that I had over it. I was still holding it down. The glass bole transformed into a bigger Crystal ball. It almost fell on the floor but I caught it with both hands.I held it in my palms.  It had a thunderstorm Inside the making it look cool.

" This could be bad or good." Said Nya looking at it.

" Well at least I can get are powers back." I said looking at the crystal ball.

" Cole come here!." I shouted.

" Ok ok I'm coming." Said Cole as he walked in the room as a lion.

" Cole?." I said.

" I don't know how to change back." Said Cole.

" Usually my power's react  is if I want to become a dragon I could." I said thinking. Suddenly the ball started to glow and zapped us with lighting on are heads. And stopped the lighting was still in the crystal ball.

" Are powers back."  I said.  Looking at cole. Cole used spinjitzu. He had his powers back.

But me I looked at my hand and tried to transform into a claw. Nothing. Nothing was happening.

" My powers didn't come back." I said still looking at my hand. Everyone was shocked.

" Wait, you don't have your powers back." Said Nya, grabbing the glass ball from me. And looking at it.

" Are you ok?." Asked Cole.

" I need a minute to process this." I said walking away from Cole. Jay was on the deck chasing Clarissa playing a game of tag. Clarissa aged again she was 5 now. When she saw me she ran up to me and said.

" momma." She said jumping into my arms. I caught her and held her.

" Your getting so big. Little goofball." I said, pinching her cheeks.  I let go of her cheeks and put her down.

" Mom can dad and you play tag." Said Clarissa.

" Only if you can catch me," said Cole, coming from the room where you turn the ship. That was behind me. Suddenly boom right in front of us Was a portal a huge portal. And we suddenly stopped. I went up to Cole and held his hand. Clarissa hid behind us. A giant tree like monster that looked like a turtle came up to us and stopped. There where people on the back of the turtle. And guess who it was, The royalty people with hundreds of guards behind them.

" Give us the crystal ball and we will leave peacefully. There's no need for fighting." Said the Prince guy.

" I have a feeling they will not keep their end of the deal." I said to Cole.

" What's the big deal why can't we just give them the dumb crystal ball." Said Cole.

" That thing is dangerous. I mean look what it did to are powers." I said. Before Cole could say anything more about the crystal ball Nya came out of the room and was in a trance holding the crystal ball in her hands.

" Nya." said Jay. She did not answer.

" Nya wake up." I said. She didn't answer.

" What's wrong with her." Said Jay.

" I think she's stuck in a trance." I said. I walked up to her and was just about to take the crystal ball. But she jumped out of the way from me. 5 feet from me.

" Don't touch my Crystal ball." Said Nya.

" Your magic ball. Last time I checked its there's now give it here." I said walking over to her just as I was about to get the crystal ball. She jumped out of the way and landed next to Jay.

" Jay git the crystal ball." I shouted.  Jay got ahold of the crystal ball he quickly lost his balance and fell to the ground. Suddenly Nya could use lighting.  She held lighting in the palm of her hand. Holding the crystal ball in her other hand. Then looked at me her color in her eyes where gone. All I saw was red angry eyes. I backed up.  Cole was about to move but I looked at him and held my palm out to him to stop. Nya laughed hysterically in a evil laugh. She held on to the crystal ball. Once more combining her powers into the ball. Once she did that she jumped to the back of the turtle and stood next to the royalty people. And the turtle walked away.  Jay shouted out her name as she rode away on the turtle tree.  As soon as she was gone, The rest of the group came back. With pop corn and toys. They looked at are faces and immediately said. What happened?