Chapter 1 the blade

As a child I was born with a gift. To transform into any sort of animal. I don't remember much of my parents. But I knew that they where gifted to. I was raised in the south side of Ninjago. In a little town called snake tail. It used to be a snake cap for the snake tribe. But you know what happened to them. There underground now. I wear a black jacket that goes all the way down to my legs. It has two twin tails that go on the ground behind me and are curled. I wear blue jeans. I cover face with the back ninja mask . My hair is black to.  My eye color is red. I have a voice box to make me sound like a guy.I am head command of the little government here. I never knew my name so the head general gave me one. Jasper was the name. I was called in for an assignment. By the leader Viper king. He is a pithon to be exact. The last person that stepped out of line or didn't do what he asked. Was..Well a sack to him. Yes he ate him. But that's besides the point. When I got to the throne where Viper sat. His tail slacking on the side of the throne. I kneeled. He glared at me with his snake like eyes. They where red to. I looked down.

" I need you to git me two blades. The yin blade and the yang blade. And keep them separate. If you join them it might hurt you." Said Viper.

" Do you care for my safety ser." I said with no expression in my voice.

" Of course your like a dotter to me." He said.

" Now go and git me that blade." Said Viper.

" Ser." I said standing up. One of his guards gave me a map. And I grabbed it.Looking back at him then transforming into a crow. Holding the map in my claw. Flying out of camp. I flew towards Ninjago city. Landing on a building with flat rooftop. I transformed back to my human self and grabbed the map that they gave me with my other hand. Looking at it I saw the first blade. It was marked in Ninjago city. In the museum.

" Well I'm halfway there." I said transforming into a pigeon so it wouldn't be suspicious holding the map in my foot. I glided towards the museum. I quickly flue into the building when someone opened the door. Almost dropping my map and bing spotted. Good thing these police didn't see me. I flew up on a ledge where they can't see me.

" Where is it." I whispered. People where coming in from the entrance. With gide. Whate a minute I recognized these people. It was the Ninja without their costumes. I watched as they walked.

" Now this is the tomb area of the museum, I wanted to show you our new exhibit before anyone else comes, we got this sword from the tombs of rattlesnake canyon." Said the guide guy. Pointing at everything that he was talking about. I saw an opening and I took it. Flying past them. Not even being noticed and I landed on the next ledge. To see what they were talking about. I was in the place where the blade was unknowingly. Until I realized the tour guide was pointing at the blade that I needed. It was the yang blade. In a glass container. It looked heavy and I was definitely not going to get right now. I had to get it somehow without being noticed. Heck I'm probably going to get noticed.

" How did that pigeon get in here." Said the guide guy. Then Ninja looked in my direction.

(" Crap they spotted me.") I thought.

" Don't worry I'll git. The little guy out of here." Said the ninja droid coming to me.

(" The heck with it I'm just going to grab it.") I thought. I took flight.  And flue over to the sword. Transformed back to my human form. I put my hand on the glass. And looked at the guide guy and the Ninja. I put my map in my cote pockit. I transformed my hand into a eagle claw.

" Don't git any further. Than that. " Said one of the ninjas. I looked back at the ninja. The gide guy was gone running out the door. Ninja where all in costume. And the green one was up front holding a ball of green energy. In one hand.