chapter 4 she's alive.

It made my stomach sick gust looking down. So I looked away. I didn't even notice but Cole was standing right next to me looking at the view I was looking at.

" Hay jasper can I ask you something and don't be weird about it." Said Cole looking at me.

" Depends on the question. But Sure yah." I said.

" Would you like to go on a date." Said Cole.

" Yes but how do we git down." I said looking down.

" Hay you too love birds.Just ask and I'll send down the anchor. Said Nya over the intercom.

" Please can we git down." I said.

" Your going in that stinky old thing." Said Nya.

" It's the only thing I have to wear. That and my bad costume." I said.

" You are going in something nice. Gust go in my cabin. And Cole you better dress nice to." Said Nya.

" Ok." Said Cole.

" Ok."  I said. Nya took me to her room and pulled out a green dress. That was covered in glitter.

" Ew why do I still have this. It used to be blue." Said Nya throwing it to the side.

" Hay whate a minute. Why is it green." I said picking it up.

" I must have watched it with something yellow. I think it was a yellow towle actually. What you like it." Said Nya.

" Well it's blue and green. it like blends into the blue.  so it's not fully green I like it." I said.

" In that case it's yours. Ware it enewase." Said Nya.

" Oh my gosh thank you." I said racing to my room and putting it on. I looked back at my old uniform that I was for my old home. I went over to it and pulled off the Hood I used it as a hair tie. Putting my hair in a beautiful bun. Nya helped me do my makeup. And I was ready for my date. Never really thought I would go on one.

I met up with Cole he was dressed up nice. His hair was nice to. Nya let us down on a roof.  After we got off she few away.

" So where do you want to eat." Said Cole.

" Chinese food." I said with a bit of blush in my cheeks.

" Ok Chinese food it is then." Said Cole holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and started walking with him. We walked down the stairs of the building there where not that much.  We got down to the last step and walked out. There was a Chinese restaurant 5 blocks from where we where at.

" I just wanted to say. You look beautiful tonight." Said Cole.

" Thank you." I said blushing.

" So uh whats your favorite food." I said looking at him.

" I'm going have to say cake any kind." Said Cole.

" Whats cake?." I said Cole stoped in his tracks he looked at me with shocked eyes.

" How could you not have had cake." He said.

" I'm jus messing with you. I wanted to see your reaction. I have to say chocolate cake is my favorite." I said.

" Don't do that." Said Cole with a sigh of relief.

" Sorry." I said.

" Why are you apologizing. You didn't do anything." Said Cole.

" I..I. I don't know how to answer that." I said.

" Well where here." Said Cole opening the door for me. I walked in saying thank you. And he walked in behind me. We got in are seats and talked about life and how we got here. And how Lloyed be came the green ninja and how he's the son of lord garmadon. After we where done eating. We left and there was a celebration coming past the restaurant.