Chapter 8 Prison break

"Hang on my brain is trying to process what you just said. Did you say Viper Is out of prison." I said looking at Nya.

" Yes." Said Nya.  I started moving from side to side of the ship cabin.going to the door and back to the wall. Pulling my long hair. I stoped and looked at my hair. I decided to go to my room I found some scissors and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my long hair and cut my hair off. It was was medium length. I put my 8 inches of hair in the trash.  I went back to my room. I looked out my window thinking to my self. I herd knock at my door I turned around to see who it was. It was Cole. In my open door way.

" Did you cut your hair." Said Cole.

" Yes." I said. Walking to my bed siting down on on my bed.

" I like it it's cute." Said Cole. Blushing coming into my room.

"Thank you." I said with a bit of blush in my cheeks.  

" We arrived at ninjago city." Said Nya over the intercom. Just as Cole was going to leave. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a kiss. Cole kissed me back. 

" Let's see what they need us for." I said pulling him with me to the cockpit. The whole crew was there including Sensei Wu.

" Here's the deal. Jasper and Cole you go together and look for Viper and see where he is. Zane,Kai. You look to. Lloyd,jay,Nya you look too. I'll stay here with the ship and contact you guys on the walkie talkies, Nya made at the last second. Once you find him tell everyone where you are and we will bolt towards that area. Said Sensei Wu. 

Jay was given a walkie-talkie. I was given a walkie-talkie. Kai was given a walkie-talkie. Lloyd was given a walkie-talkie, and Nya was given a walkie-talkie. 

" Go Ninja go." Said Sensei Wu. I got to the deck I and turned to a dragon. And began to fly to the side of the ship.I let everyone on my back and flew away from the ship.  I let Kai and Zane off at the west side of Ninjago City. I went to the north side of the city and let jay, Lloyd, and Nya off. Me and Cole stoped at south side and Wu was at the east side looking too. Me and Cole where looking in alleyways and down street every where. We couldn't find anything.

" Anything guys we are not finding anything around here." I said in the walkie talkie.

" Nope." They all said at the same time.

" Jasper what's that." Said Cole. I stoped and looked at what Cole was looking at. It was a box in the middle of the alleyway.  I looked inside it was a baby with black devil horns. And a tail. But it looked like a normal human. Besides the black tail and horns.  I picked it up. And it's little burrito blanket. it began to smile at me.Cole grabbed my walkie talkie and said.

" We found a baby. But it looks unique." Said Cole.

" Aww a baby." Said Jay.

" Who's baby." Said Zane.

" I don't see it's parents anywhere." Said Cole.

" Can you press the button again. Cole." I said still holding the baby. Cole pressed the button on the walkie talkie.

" Let's call off the search and come back." I said.Once we got back to the ship. Everyone was looking at the baby wondering where she came from. 

" Who's baby is it." Said Kai.

" We don't know." I said.

" Well is there something we can call her besides the baby." Said Nya.

" I've got an idea. Clarissa." I said.

" Clarissa it is then." Said Cole.