Chapter 11 Nya

Kai, I'm so sorry. Nya was taken to the dark side.

" No not again nooo!." Shouted kai. Falling on his knees and shouting up to the sky losing his balloon. That he got from the fair.

" Kai I didn't mean for this to happen. I am...." Before I could finish, Kai pushed my hand off his shoulder. And walked away from me. Into his room. Before I could finish the sintice.

" ..Going to fix this." I said putting my hand back to my side.

" Give him time jasper." Said cole.

" I didn't mean to. I didn't mean for nya to get caught. This is all my fault." I said.

" Stop it mommy, it's not your fault." Said Clarissa. Hugging me. Clarissa let go of me. Suddenly she grew up to my shoulder's and grew dragon wings.

" I bet you guys are wondering what I am. Said Clarissa.

" I am the yin and yang blade combined into one person. You have shown me great kindness.  Technically im a goddess. Swarn to keep the peace but once the peace was broken I was taken from the sky and fix the peace. I can bring your friend back the only way to bring back peace. I'm sorry to say. Is for Jasper and those people to come back to their world. Since jasper is the creator of this fake universe. Not of Ninjago but of this story.

" What are you talking about?" I said.

" You are kc, the creator of this universe. Suddenly black surrounded me and Clarissa Cole and everyone else was nowhere to be found.

" What did you do!." I shouted.  All I saw was me and Clarissa. She was a golden statue lady now. With angel wings. Her eyes where the same color of her skin which was gold.

" Kc it's time to go back home." Said the goddess.

" But what about Cole and everyone else?" I said.

" I hated my life back on earth, that's why I needed to escape writing books. Just please help me get nya back. To her friends." I said.

" Very well I'll make it so she wasn't captured and that you and cole made it back safe with happiness. Anything else." Said the goddess with a snap of her fingers. I saw on a little screen that popped up, I saw that kai and nya where there with everyone else but me. I wasn't there.

" Why aren't I in the picture?." I said looking at them.

" Well technically you never where there. This actually never happened. You made it up kc." Said the goddess.

" I know I know. Time to write a new awesome book. Thank you for reading." I said with a smile. Sadly this is a fan fiction of Ninjago. And this didn't happen and thank you again for reading again.

The end
By
Kira cookson.