The date 🥺🥺

"I hope I get to class in time 🥺." Riley thinks to himself, fixing his pink overalls and white shirt underneath. Riley had picked this outfit just for today, because Trace-kun had just asked him out the day before. Riley blushed to himself and skipped down the hallway, thinking of Trace-kun. All of a sudden, Riley runs into his friend, Hunter.
"S-sorry Hunter-senpai." Riley stutters.
"It's ok Riley-san." Hunter moans, tucking his hair under his ear.
"I-I have something to tell you R-Riley-San." Hunter blushes. "I-I really like you."
What! Riley couldn't believe his ears! I mean, Riley had always found Hunter attractive. His brown hair and his glimmering brown eyes, his fluffy jacket and his goofy attitude.
"I- Hunter-Senpai! I already got asked out by Trace."
"T-Trace?" Hunter stutters, nervousness in his eyes.
"Trace Gayass? Do you know him?" Riley asks.
"Oh... I mean he is pretty attractive..." Hunter sighs. Riley felt pretty bad for turning his best friend down, but how could he resist? Trace's musty brown coat and squinty eyes made him look like a raw crusty chicken wing. So tasty 😋 Riley thought.
"Well, guess I'll see you round, Riley-san," Hunter said, frowning gayly. What would Riley do?

School was finally over and it was time for Riley and Trace's date. Riley put on his favorite sparkly pink and white sleeveless dress along with sparkly silver stripper heels.

"I hope Trace-Kun likes my o-outfit!" Riley giggled, spinning around in the mirror

Riley ran to his car and drove to the restaurant they were going to have their date.

"Wow this place is beautiful." Riley gasps. It was a McDonald's play place.
"Oh, hey Riley..." Trace blushed. He walked towards Riley. He was wearing a little tight black dress with knee high socks and kitten heels, and wore blue eyeshadow, red lipstick smeared all over his thin lips, and red blush on his cheekbones.
"Wow Trace...you look beautiful." Trace blushes and leads Riley to their table. It was near the Ronald McDonald statue. The statue seemed to stare into each of their souls.
"How romantic..." Riley sighed, and looked over to his date, who was staring into his crusty mullet.
"Riley, what do you want to eat?" Trace giggled, twirling his short hair in his finger.
"Uhhhh- I'll have some chicken McNuggets with a McFlurry if the ice cream machine isn't broken... and what do you want, Trace-kun?" Riley batted his eyelashes.
"I'll have a large fry with a Big Mac. I'll go get it now." Trace waddled over to the cash register and paid for the food. He took the food back to the table and they ate their greasy food and talked about their days.
After the date, Riley drove Trace back to his house.
"W-well, bye Riley... I had such a good time..." Trace whispered, walking over to his house.
"WAIT!" Riley shouted. He ran over to Trace and kissed him on his crusty non existent lips. Trace's eyes went wide as Riley's slobbery lips went onto his. They stayed there for about 69 seconds and kissed until they couldn't breathe. They both collapsed on the floor and looked up at the stars.
"I love you Riley-san."
"Love you too Trace-kun."