The love triangle 🥺 Part 1

Hunter's POV

Oooh... I am so mad. I can't believe Riley keeps pushing my love aside like that! That musty 'TraCe-kUn" he loves so much is such a big baby. I'm much more mature for Riley. I know Trace will break his heart sooner or later... but I don't want to see him get hurt...

Hunter paced around his house and sat in a chair.
I need to make Riley love me.
All of a sudden, he crafted a plan.

No POV

Riley was walking home from school. His flowy pink floral skirt flapped in the wind as he skipped all the way home. All of a sudden, he tripped and fell on his fat crusty ass. His scoliosis back curved in surprise.
"Owie. 🥺" Riley whispered. He got up and looked to see what he had tripped on. It was a McDonald's happy meal. Riley smiled and picked up the happy meal. Then he realized there was a whole trail of happy meals!
This must be my lucky day! Riley thought, following the trail of stinky happy meals down the street. He followed the trail until it lead to a mansion. The mansion kind of looked like Barbie's mansion. Riley looked down and saw a note. It said: Hello Riley! Go inside the mansion for a suprise! "Wowie!" Riley smiled. He slowly opened the bright pink door to the mansion and he heard a faint voice.
I have finally made you mine Riley...
And it went black.

Riley woke up a dark dungeon. There were black walls and bricks everywhere. This didn't look like a McDonald's playplace... where was Ronald? Riley tried to move but he realized he couldn't. He was handcuffed with two Olive Garden breadsticks. He looked around trying to escape.
"H-How am I going to escape?" Riley cried. His tears fell down his face and into his shirt. They fell on his manboobs and Riley cried more at the fact he was morbidly obese. Feeling hopeless, Riley started to violently fart. His farts echoed all around the room, and made a fartnado. The fartnado disappeared in thin air. Riley didn't care. He farted and farted until he felt like he had to shit. Tears were all over the floor and the room smelled like a musty Burger King meal.
"I-I'm hopeless." Riley sobbed.
All of a sudden, Riley heard the sound of heels clacking on the floor. He looked around, and couldn't figure out where the sound was coming from. It was Hunter.
"Ha-Hunter s-senpai!" Riley blushed. Hunter was wearing a sparkly silver leotard with a pink tutu. He also wore 12 inch stilettos.
"Will this make you love me?" Hunter smirked. He pulled a radio out of his ass and put in a cd. It started to play MONTERO by Lil Nose Z. Hunter spun around in a circle shaking his flat hiney, twerking along to the beat. He licked his lips and shot a wink at Riley. Riley blushed.
No! I can't betray Trace-kun!
Riley's face turned red and he felt kind of hot. Hunter noticed and model walked to Riley, and sat on his lap. The song switched to Shape of Poo by Ed Scary Sheeran. He twirled around on Riley. And gave him a big slobbery kiss with his crusty dusty thin lips. Suddenly, The Fart-Nado re-appeared and Trace was in it! The tornado stopped and Trace fell.
"R-Riley-san?" Trace frowned. He did not like what he was seeing.
"T-Trace-kun!" This isn't what it looks like!"
"I-Riley...I trusted you."
"Trace-kun!"
Trace ran away sobbing, his old stinky coat leaving a smell in the air.
"Trace-kun...." Riley followed him out the very obvious exit he didn't see and into the street.
"You never liked me Riley-san!" Trace sobbed. He ran into the street.
"T-Trace-kun!" Riley followed him and got hit by a car. He flew in the air and fell onto the ground, his mullet flowing in the wind. Riley was... dead?
To be continued 🥺🥺🥺🥺
This was a more serious chapter guys 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺