The date 2.0 🥺🥺🥺

Riley and Trace decided to go to a skating rink for a date.
"I-Im so excited for me and Trace-kun's date!" Riley gushes, giggling happily. He runs over to his room and picks out his outfit. He picked out his smexiest outfit. A white fluffy blouse with hot pink skinny jeans that he could barely move in. He also wore white platforms.
"I hope Trace-kun likes my outfit!" Riley blushes, and goes to his car to pick up Trace.
After Riley picked up Trace, they went to roller skating rink.  After they got their skates, they decided they would eat some gooey musty cheesy fries.
"Riley-San, you seem to really like those cheese fries 😏." Trace smirked. He licked some of the cheese off of Riley's chubby fingers. Riley sharts in surprise.
"T-Trace-kun?" Riley gasps., inhaling the smell. He blushes.
They happily ate their cheese fries until they spotted a familiar couple across the rink.
HUNTER-SENPAI AND DEVON-CHAN!
"No. They can't be here." Trace frowns.
"Yup. They're here." Riley cries.
"And who's that scoliosis looking bitch over there," Trace questions.
That scoliosis looking bitch was Breanna Jojostan. Her fake blonde dead hair rested on her bony shoulders. She put her hair in a ponytail and you could clearly see her tiny hairline. She pulled up her skinny jeans and and shook her non existent hips.
"Come on boys~!" Bre yells.
"Oh no. They're coming towards us." Riley holds Trace's hand, clearly traumatized.
"Hey! Is that Riley~ come on fat cheeks~" Hunter screeches.
Hunter holds Devon's hand and they both strut over to Riley and Trace's booth.
"Well hello Hunter-senpai." Trace growls.
Hunter snaps his 6.9 inch acrylics. "Well hello TrAcE-KUn." Hunter bobs his head. Devon looked very uncomfortable. He looks at Riley with a look of confusion. Like when Riley got violent diarrhea on a beach toilet.
"Well. Guess we'll see you around." Hunter's sassily swings his hips. He grabs Devons chubby arm and run away faster the speed of speed. Breanna model walks over to the booth and flips her dead hair. She sashays away.
"Why won't they leave us alone?" Riley sobs. His tears streamed down his cheek.
"Don't cry love." Trace wiped his tears. He kisses Riley's greasy cheek. Riley leans in and kisses him. They make out with cheese all over their face for 6.9 hours. The end.