The love triangle: part 2 🥺

Riley woke up in a hospital bed with his boyfriend and best friend surrounding him.
"G-Guys? What happened? 🥺" Riley squinted at the bright lights.
"You...You got hit by a car," Trace frowned. He held Riley's hand and kissed him on the forehead. Hunter scowled.
"Yeah. You did." Hunter licked his non existent lips.
Trace growled at Hunter and pushed him away. Hunters floppy noddle arms didn't stand a chance to Trace's huge muscles. Hunter gracefully fell on the floor on his face. He started to cry.
"I-I just wanted Riley-san to be my b-boyfriend." Hunter sobbed.
Trace rolled his eyes. "I told you. Me and Riley are already a couple."
"Couple my ass!" Hunter sprung from the ground and karate kicked Trace in the face. Trace blocked the kick and punched Hunter in the face.
"Guys! Stop fighting..." Riley cried. "Can someone go get me some food?"
"I'LL DO IT!" Trace and Hunter both said. They glared at each other with their crusty red eyes.
"Oh- never mind." Riley frowned. Why did they always have to fight over him?
"Whatever, I'm feeling better anyways. The nurse already admitted me, but I stayed for the French fries."
Riley managed to haul his fat crusty ass out of bed and rolled out the door.
"Now look what you did Hunter!" Trace yelled.
Trace ran after Riley, stopping him in the middle of the hallway.
"Hunter is just so-I don't know. But I'll always love you Riley." Trace leans in and kisses Riley, his hands in his greasy hair. Riley kisses back, and wraps his arms around Trace's musty dusty brown coat. They walked out the hospital holding hands.

Hunter's POV

Why won't Riley love me? Oh well. I guess Trace is the right man for him... I might as well get back together with Devon.
Hunter picks up the phone and booty calls Devon.
"Hey there Fat-cheeks~" Hunter smirked.
"What do you want Hunter." Devon frowns on the other side of the line.
"I'm bored~" Hunter whispered. He bit his non existent bottom lip. Devon knew what he meant and ran to his house faster than the speed of speed. They started to make out for 69 9999 hours. The end.