Pride month special 🥺

Trace and Riley we're getting ready to go to the pride festival. Riley wore his favorite rainbow tutu, and white shirt, while Trace wore a musty rainbow hoodie and skinny cargo pants.
"I can't wait for pride 🥺' Riley sighed, twirling his  mullet in his fingers. Some huge flakes of dandruff and fleas fell out and landed on the floor. Riley blushed and brushed them behind the couch.
"Riley-San, ready for the pride festival?" Trace smirked. He took Riley's hand and led him to the car where they drove to the festival. It was really pretty. There were rainbow streamers all over the street, along w food stands and catchy music. Trace and Riley skipped down the street, hand in hand, listening to Lady Gaga until Riley tripped and fell on his fat crusty ass. His scoliosis back frowned in shock.
"Are you okay my love?"  Trace frowned, picking Riley up.
"T-Thanks Trace-Kun..." Riley sighed. He wished he wasn't so clumsy.
"It's ok my little baka," Trace ruffles Riley's hair. Riley grabs onto Trace's hand as the continue to walk around the pride parade. All of a sudden, they saw a corndog stand. The corn dogs were rainbow and had cheese inside. Riley's stomach growled. He hadn't eaten since 6.9 minutes ago.
"Trace! Can you get me a corndog?" Riley batted his eyelashes. Trace blushed.
"Anything for you my love." Trace struts over to the corndog stand and buys two corndogs.
They eat they're corndogs until they see a bee.
"OMG TRACE A BEE-" Riley inhales his corndog on accident and starts to choke. He gets so startled he starts to shart violently. It leaks out of his jorts and onto the floor.
"R-Riley?" Riley was not responding. He was twitching on the floor with a rainbow corndog in his mouth. The smell of the diarrhea he had started to spread across the parade. The air started to smell like a 6 day old happy meal. People were running out of the parade to get some non musty air. After 6.9 seconds, the whole parade was empty, leaving Trace and Riley the only people there. The smell of Riley's shart was so horrible and stinky, it had chased everyone out.
Riley coughed up the corndog and lied on the floor. Trace looked up at him with loving eyes.
"T-Trace-kun~" Riley sighed.
"Y-You didn't leave me..."
"Why would I Riley? Even though the whole place smells like dog shit."
"I love you Trace-kun..." Riley wrapped his arms around Trace and they started to kiss. They made out in the stinky air for 6.99 minutes, and went home. The end.
Happy pride month everyone 🥺✨