Chapter 6(9) 🥺💕💕 Peppa Pig Saga Part 1

Trace and Riley were watching Peppa pig on their 12 inch hello kitty tv.
"I wish I could meet the Peppa characters," Riley sighed, dreamily looking at daddy pig.
Trace frowned. Did Riley like daddy pig more than him?
"Riley-San, do y-you think Daddy Pig is handsome...?" Trace asked, cupping Riley's face in his hands.
"Yes, but not as much as you 🥺." Riley kissed Trace's cheek. It made Trace feel a little better.
All of a sudden the tv started swirling around, and slowly created a portal.
Riley sharted in surprise. What was happening?
"T-Trace-kun!" Riley held onto Trace's waist, burying his face in his musty brown hoodie. It smelled like dog farts. It comforted Riley.
Trace held Riley's crusty hand as they slowly got sucked into Peppa pig portal.

Then everything went black.

Riley and Trace woke up in a bed.
"W-what happened?" Riley stuttered, rubbing his eyes.
"I don't know... but I think we're in Peppa Pig!" Trace whispered. Riley smiled, his dream of meeting Daddy Pig-kun is finally coming true!
"I think we're in Daddy and Mommy pigs room!" Riley giggled. He knew the Peppa pig set by heart. He jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs. He was met with the pigs eating dinner. They were eating salad with some butter noodles.
"snort! I love these butter noodles!" Peppa inhaled some more noodles. Riley creepily watched them eat until that stupid little bitch George started crying.
"What's wrong George?" Mommy pig consoled.
"T-There's an obese man on our staircase!" The pigs all looked up and saw Riley watching them eat with tears in his eyes. He was so happy to meet them.
"DADDY PIG-KUN!" Riley jumped off the staircase and sharted violently. The whole room started to smell like crusty dog shit. He ran up to daddy pig and hugged him.
"Who are you...?" Daddy pig laughed. His big belly jiggling.
"I-I'm your biggest fan, Riley!" Riley cried. Hugging him tighter.
"Ho Ho, you can let go of me now." Daddy pig chuckled. Riley let go of him sobbing. Snot and tears running down his chubby face.
"Hi! I'm Peppa!" Peppa pig introduced herself. "This my little bro, George!" George snorted.
"Nice to meet you, Peppa and George!" Riley shook both their stick thin hands.
Riley looked around the room, taking in the set. While he was looking around, he caught Daddy Pig-kun staring at him. He blushed and looked away. Daddy pig smirked and winked at Riley.
I can't cheat on Trace-kun with Daddy Pig!
"Anyway Stranger, wanna go out to the garden?" Peppa pig giggled.
"I'll go with you 😏" Daddy pig smirked. He followed him and they went out to the garden. They looked at the cucumbers and tomatoes, and enjoyed the sunshine.
"Look at these cucumbers Riley~" Daddy pig
whispered in his ear.
"D-Daddy Pig Kun..." Riley said, biting his non existent lips.
All of sudden Trace and Mommy pig bolt down to the garden faster than the speed of speed.
"RILEY-SAN! HOW COULD YOU!" Trace sobbed. He couldn't believe Riley would try to cheat on him with a literal CARTOON PIG.
Trace starts to slowly approach daddy pig. Mommy pig cracks her knuckles. They both start to karate chop daddy pig. Daddy pig was on the floor while Trace and Mommy Pig beat  him to a pulp. When they were done, Daddy pig's face was black and blue.
Trace turned to face Riley.
"Oh by the way Riley," Trace narrows his eyes.

"We're breaking up."

🥺🥺🥺 OMG guys will they get back together!?