vi Entropy - Please join us

Cat locked her eyes on to Spencer. Suddenly she shifted her eyes, sensing movement in her periphery. Cat smugly sucked in her cheeks. She changed her voice. "I love your hair," she called out. Spencer furrowed his brows in confusion. Then he realised that she wasn't talking to him.

"Oh, thank you," Y/n replied, her hand impulsively tucking a strand behind her ear. "I love your dress. The colour really compliments your skin."

"Really," Cat playfully cooed, looking to a horrified Spencer. "It's not too Kardashian," she joked again.

"No, not all," Y/n laughed, smoothing the coat she held on her arm. Y/n turned to leave.

Cat caught her arm. "Can I ask you for your help?" Cat batted her lashes innocently. She knew that made people more comfortable.

Y/n looked down at Cat's grip on her wrist. She shook of the weird feeling and raised her eyebrows slightly. "Ummmm... sure. I'll see what I can do," she offered politely.

Cat smiled, releasing Y/n's arm. She had known she would respond that way. Even Cat could tell that Y/n had a knack for wanting to help. "You see, me and my date here are in a little pickle and I think you could help me out a lot." Cat signalled towards Spencer.

Y/n looked between Cat and Spencer, uncomfortably. "Oh... err... I don't want to get in between you two..."

"Nonsense," Cat brushed her off. "Please join us." Cat snaped her head towards Spencer, narrowing her eyes. She could see the mask of concern on his face, and she know the concern wasn't for her. "He just isn't seeing things my way. He is trying to trick me," Cat sneered.

Y/n looked at Spencer, noting that he was on edge. She licked her lips. "I don't want to talk out of place, but this definitely doesn't seem like something I should be involved in." Y/n automatically fiddled with her earring.

"Yes, it is," Cat told her through gritted teeth. "Now, sit."

Y/n took an involuntary step back from the table. "No. I'm...I should actually go. My brother..."

Cat glared at Y/n. "No one listens anymore." She lifted the tablecloth, showing Y/n the gun. Y/n's eyes widened, but to Spencer's surprise she stayed surprisingly calm. "Sit or I shoot him," Cat shrugged.

"Cat, leave her out of it." Spencer sighed.

"Shut up or I shoot her," Cat went back to sounding bored.

Y/n looked at Spencer.

Spencer's eyes softened as he looked from Cat to Y/n. "Y/n, I'm FBI. Just do what she says."

Y/n narrowed her eyes. "Do I know you?" she asked completely ignoring Cat's gun.

"What?" Spencer quietly stuttered.

"You know my name. I don't remember telling you that."

Spencer's jaw dropped. He was speechless.

"Ugh... kill me now," Cat rolled her eyes. "Sit," she said to Y/n.

Y/n nodded. She exhaled deeply, moving to sit beside Cat.

"Uh uh, nope" Cat wiggled her finger. "Sit beside Dr Reid." Cat pushed Y/n forward. "Spencer meet Y/n. Y/n meet Spencer." Cat seemed to be enjoying herself terribly. Cat stood up. She once again firmly gripped Y/n's arm, tugging her closer to the booth. Cat's hand travelled to Y/n's shoulder and pushed her down into her seat. Cat grinned, signalling for Y/n to scoot over. Y/n slid into the booth and around the table, closer to Spencer. "Come on," Cat urged. "Budge up closer to Spencie." Y/n fidgeted for a moment, side glancing at Spencer, uneasily. Spencer nodded back, indicating that it was okay. She shuffled closer, until her side grazed his.