xxv Date Night - Done

Cat let her leave. She had plans for Y/n. "So, what have you done with her, the new one I mean, that you haven't done with me? Come on. Give me something." Cat placed her hand on her hip.

"She saw my apartment."

"Then I want to see your apartment. Now." Cat declared.

At the same time JJ and Matt found the kidnapped father and determined that he was not Cat's father and that Cat's father had died.

"You sure you want to do this, man?" Luke asked Spencer as they arrived outside his apartment and Spencer started to open the door.

"Whatever it takes," Spencer muttered. "Did Y/n actually leave," he quietly asked.

Luke nodded.

Spencer went to turn the door handle when Cat stopped him. "Hey. Did you really mean what you said?"

"Yes." He looked down at Cat.

"Prove it. And make it good. Because I'm this close to letting them die."

Spencer hesitated, but only for a moment. The he reached out for Cat and smashed his lips into hers, letting his hand rake through her hair. He had Cat pushed against the door frame as soon as she opened the door. Cat smiled against his kiss. She pushed him back for a breath.

Spencer felt eyes on him and looked inside his apartment, and Max stood in the middle of the room perplexed. Max finally looked away but now her gaze rested on something or rather someone else. Spencer followed Max's gaze and saw her look at Y/n speechless about what she had seen. Y/n had opted to look away the moment she had seen a glimpse of Spencer and Cat kissing. She rested her forehead in her hands. She had grown tired of these games.

Spencer ran into the apartment and towards Max. "What are you doing here?"

"Get her out of here. Get her out of here." Luke called out, instructing SWAT to take Cat away.

"No, no, no. She will kill them if I leave." Max warned. "She'll kill them if we leave." Max gestured towards Y/n.

"Kill who?" Spencer asked.

Max was frenzied. "My father and my sister."

"Michelle?" Spencer questioned. He was sure the girl

"No, my... my younger sister. Look, I got a call from some woman. I heard my sister screaming in the background. She told me to come here, that there would be a key under the mat. Spencer, what is happening?" Max shouted.

Thing started to fall in place for Spencer. "It's your family she kidnapped."

Luke read his messages and informed Max. "JJ and Matt recovered your dad. He's alive and unharmed."

"What about Eloise?" Max cried out.

"She's still missing. I say we get Cat, we put her in her cell, and we regroup." Luke suggested.

"No," Spencer established. He looked over at Y/n. "She won't play without you Y/n. How did she get you to come?"

Y/n sighed and pulled out her phone and played a voicemail. Cat's voice boomed through the speaker. "Y/n... you didn't think I was done, did you? You can pretend that you don't care about Spencie, but I know that you do. You two had quite the special bond. Get to his apartment NOW. I have a little surprise. Or there will be repercussions. And you know that I don't bluff. Love ya." Y/n turned it off and shrugged.

Spencer had another idea. "No. Bring her in here and leave us alone. You can monitor us with this." He handed Luke a phone. "Y/n, will you stay?"

"That's why I'm here," she exhaled.