Soakin' Wet.

I let the tingling of her thighs be my guide.
The more she moans, the more I know.
That I'm hitting that spot and I aint letting go.
She says "Damn"
I say "I know."
And I'm gon' keep it in untill she let it go.
- Soakin Wet x Willie Taylor ( Song in the Multi Media at the top. You should really listen to it )

If you need to touch some grass, go touch some grass. I laid in it writing this so..

My eyes flutter open the sun being blocked from the dark curtains making me thankful. My head was pounding causing me to groan out and rub my temples.

"And here I thought you'd sleep past noon." The voice startled me, making me jump. I let out a breath, following the direction the voice came from, seeing Katsu standing in his walk in closet, putting on a shirt, his muscles flexing. I couldn't help myself but to watch, my eyes slowly scanning over his body, his muscles and battle scars from encounters with villians, grey jogger sweats sitting low on his hips, giving me a clear defined view of a perfect v-line.

"Eyes up here, babygirl." I blink, seeing his shirt was fully on now and he was ruffling his hands through his hair, grinning at me mischieviously. He walks over, picking up a cup of water handing it to me. I take it in my hands, taking a sip. He pulls the drawer open, pulling out a bottle of ibuprofen and twisting the top open. He shook a few in his hands before closing it and sticking it back into the drawer.  He tipped my chin up, forcing me to look at him once more, a shaky breath slipping past my lips.

Why the fuck is he so touchy...

Why the fuck is this turning me on?

WHY THE FUCK AM I THINKING THIS WAY ABOUT HIM?!

"Open." He speaks lowly, his thumb brushing against my cheek, making me nervous.

"What?" I frown.

"Your mouth, dumbass." He chuckles with a smirk, holding the pills up with his free hand. "For the headache."

I slowly open my mouth, and he carefully placed the pills on my tongue, something about this feeling a little too intimate, his eyes flickering as his hand falls from my face, wrapping around my hand that was holding the cup of water, lifting it up to my lips.

"Now drink." He says softly.

I slowly drink, turning my gaze away from him, swallowing the pills as he sticks his hands in his pockets.

"I'm going for a run." He says. "Sweat some of this shit out, then I'll take you home–that alright?"

I slightly nod, remembering I was missing out on my own morning jog. "Can I come too?" I ask, meeting his gaze as he places earphones in his ear. His eyebrow raises. "I run too, so you got something I could wear? Those jeans aren't really running type."

"You sure you can keep up?" Katsu smirks, turning to grab another pair of sweats before handing them to me.

This is okay, it's fine. Just slept at a dudes house and going for a run with him.
Nothing out of the ordinary–
The Number 2 Pro-Hero DynaMight.
That's who's bed we slept in.
That's who's sweats we're wearing.
Don't freak out.

I slipped on the sweats as he walks out the room.  I use the drawstring, adjusting on my hips. I step out of the room, through the hall and into the living area. Floor to ceiling windows greeted me, giving me view of his beautiful backyard, across from a long sectional lounge and a large flatscreen plastered on the wall. Awards and medals in a glass case, along with pictures of he and the others decorating the walls. One in particular caught my eye. It was Katsu, Ei, Deku, Denki, and Sero. They had to have just graduated from U.A, their uniforms clinging to their built bodies. Each of them had their tongues hanging out of their mouths, bodies pressed closely against one another like the best friends they were, thumbs slicing across their necks. The action alone is one Katsu made really popular with this generation of edgy teens. It gave him a sadistic flare, and the girls ate that shit up.