Chapter V

All I ask is when I'm in that thang hold it steady.
Dedicated , True freak new sheets you gon wet it.
Make that pussy hurricane.
Room spins like a tornado when that thunder storm hit it.
Bet if you caught amneisa this night you still won't forget it.
Made a promise to your body kept my word yeah I did it, girl its on.
I'd like to welcome you to Chapter V.
- Chapter V x Trey Songz.

"Hey." Katsuki whispers in my ear, making my eyes flutter open. I feel his lips on my shoulder and neck making me turn over on my back to face him. He smirks down at me, from his propped up position on his arm, his messy hair falling down and around his facial features making his ruby colored eyes glow. The blankets were covering only his lower half, marks I'd left on him decoorating his chest. Even in the morning this man was beautiful.

"Hm?" I blink, as he leans down, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Going for a run today?" He asks between kisses.

"I don't run on Sundays." I say feeling his hands graze across my body.

"Good, neither do I." His lips lightly graze my neck.

"Then why'd you ask?" I gasp, feeling his hand slip between my thighs, gripping one of them, before his thumb starts toying with my clit.

"I assumed you did." He whispers. "I was trying to be considerate."

"Katsu." I moan, feeling his fingers slip inside of me.

"Mm, I'm sorry baby." He coos, sliding himself under the covers. "I like my breakfast in bed."

He shifts in between my legs, his tongue finding my clit, teasing my clit. I moan, lifting my covers up to see him. He locked eyes with me, his crimson irises sparkling a smile at me.

God, he's beautiful...

"Goodmorning to me." I moan, my head falling back onto the pillow.

Katsu pulled orgasms from me early in the morning, his head between my thighs, carressing and groping my body. He didn't stop untill he wanted to, and by then, I was entirely too sensitive for anything else. Laid his head on my chest, kissing my stomach as he wrapped his arms around me, when he'd fallen back to sleep. I fell asleep soon after him. We'd slept for hours untill my phone ringing woke the both of us. Katsuki didn't move, instead he just turned his head in the opposite direction, going back to sleep. I reached over, seeing Mina's name flash across my screen. I groan.

"Fuck me." I breathe out.

"Let me wake up first, babygirl." He mumbles in his sleep, scratch marks from my nails decorating his back and shoulders as he slept.

I ignore him, answering the phone. "Yes, Mina?"

"Oh, you answered." She says. "Are you dressed–actually are you even home?"

"Dressed for what?" I ask.

"Bottomless Mimosas!" She says. "You promised me last week so you can't back out. You even pinky promised."

I breathe out. "O-Oh....yeah... Fuck I forgot." I confess.

"Soo, you're not home–is that what you're telling me?" Mina's smug tone was starting to piss me off.

"You're way too loud this early in the morning." Katsu grumbles, his face nuzzled into me. Mina giggles.

"Katsuki can come too." She says.

"No thanks." He lifts his head up, his hair falling in his face. His eyes blinking slowly as he tries to wake himself up. I cup his face in my hand, my thumb brushing against his cheek.