Playing Games

So won't you say my name, say my name?
If you claim you want me, it aint no game?
You're acting kind of shady, ain't been really calling me baby.
You could stop playing games, playing games.
I know you saying "hit my line", I'm on your mind.
And you want this bad, so I'm cool with that.
I'm just trying to match your words with your actions.
I need more than satisfaction, are you really about that action?

- Playing Games x Summer Walker

*Several Months Later*

"What are we doing, Katsuki?" I asked, pulling my clothes on. I turn seeing him ruffle through his hair, putting his hero costume back on.

"We're putting clothes on to go back to work." He says smartly, fixing his belt onto his hips, his gauntles sitting in the corner of the room.

"Thats not what I meant, dickface." I mumble, throwing my jacket on. We've been messing around for months and at this point, I couldn't keep denying my feelings for this man. Everytime we've had sex, I'd have to tell myself it was exactly that. But then he'd caress my skin, kiss my body and hold me like. I was – only his and no one else's. He'd talk to me about things that bothered him, communicated his frustrations, new things he wanted to try. He'd spend time with me. If this was just sex, none of that would be happening.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist, his lips kissing that sweet spot on my neck he'd always go to. I sighed into his touch.

"We're two people in their prime, who enjoys having sex with one another." He says before moving away to pick up files and papers he'd slapped off his office desk just an hour earlier.

"And that's it?" I ask, looking over my shoulder at him.

"Pretty much." He says. "Look, if you've met someone and want to see how that goes, it's perfectly fine for you to do that." He didn't even bother to look at me– and for the life of me, I didn't know why that angered me. I scoff, snatching up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder, storming to the door. Just as I placed my hand on the knob, Kirishima opened the door, smiling down with surprise evident in his eyes, I would've smiled back, but I wasn't in the mood to smile back, continuing to storm out.

-----------

"What'd you do to Y/N, Bakugo?" He asked shutting the door behind him.

"Nothing." I shrug, organizing my files on my desk.

"I dunno man, she looked pretty upset." He says again.

"'S'not my problem." I say. "We're not in a relationship, so I don't see how I did or said anything to piss her off."

Kirishima rolls his eyes, sticking his hands in his pockets. "You're an idiot, Katsuki." He says under his breath.

"Excuse me?" I frown, glaring up at him.

"Nothing." He sighs out. "Anyway, Deku needs back up. Shoto is meeting us there."

I nod, the both of us leaving towards the location Deku had given us. It wasn't that I didn't want to be with Y/N, because I did, I just didn't want her to think she couldn't have options. We'd been messing around for months. Sleeping over each other's homes, running together, bar hoping with the others and leaving together. We'd stay up late after great sex, talking to one another. She had a quirk, she can manipulate elements into weapons– Earth, wind, fire, water, lightening. She could level an entire city if she wanted to. She was my hell raiser– hell, she could beat my ass if she wanted to. God, she's amazing. My fucking nose was wide open for her. Her skin, those beautiful fucking eyes. The way her body feels against my own.