Come Together.

So many feelings involved.
We can't pretend, don't play at all.
I wanna feel everything, I want you.
I want you babe, And I can't lie.
- Come Together x Chris Brown ft. H.E.R.

I sat in my seat, my eyes quickly finding her as she laughed at Denki as they talked to one another.

God, she's beautiful.

Her eyes crinkling at the sides, head falling backwards as she laughed and all I could think about was her laughing under me as I tickled her, tears spilling from her eyes as she snorted loudly, squirming under me.

Fuck, she's so fucking beautiful.

I sigh, slipping down in my seat and running my fingers through my hair.

"Excuse me." Our table fell silent turning our attention to the voice. It was a girl. She looked down at me, her gold eyes sparkling at me, big and bright as if she was in awe. Her full lips perfectly coated in black lipstick quivered when she and I locked eyes. Her snow white hair brushing against her face, hanging in an ocean of waves, kissing her bare shoulders. She wore a lacy top that was obviously lingire,  ripped shorts that displayed her long toned legs and thick thighs tucked into thigh high boots. But what stood out the most, were the gauntlet earrings that dangled from her ears.

"Dynamight, I'm sorry to bother you– but I'm a huge fan." She starts. I saw you walk in with Red Riot and Deku and I was wondering if I could get a picutre with you perhaps?" She shifted her weight from one leg to the other nervously tucking her hair behind her ear. I find myself glancing over at Y/N, who looked away, continuing her conversation with the girls and Denki.

"Yeah sure." I motion for her to sit with me, scooting over to make room for her. She slides into the seat, pulling her phone from her back pocket.

"What's ya' name?" I ask, my eyes scanning over her slowly.

"Kiyomi." She looks up briefly, a red tint decorating her pale cheeks as she fumbled with her phone.

I take the phone from her hands, watching her internally flip out over the fact that something of her was in my posession as I find the camera app. I held the phone up, leaning into her and doing my infamous pose and she happily followed suit as I took the picutre. We took a few more before I handed her phone back to her.

"Thank you so much Dynamight." She grins, showing off a set of perfect white teeth. "This means alot to me."

"No problem babygirl." I wink at her, watching her face turn completely red. "You wanna stay and hang out?"

Her eyes widened. "R-Really?" She asked, her eyes sparkling.

I nod. "Sure, why not?" I say. "Surely you didn't come all this way for just a picture, yeah?"

She smiles as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

----------

I look over, seeing Katsuki smile at the girl, his arm thrownover the back of the couch behind her, leaning into her as they both conversed as if no one else was around.I culd feel Makaio's hand on my thigh, his touch feeling nothing like Katsuki's. I don't know why I was so jealous, the girl was obviously his type. Her stupid white hair, her stupid black lipstick and pretty eyes.

No, I'm talking trash cus I'm salty.
She's fucking gorgeous.

She fits him, someone who could be seen on his arm literally anywhere. They would look amazing together. Hell, they look amazing now.