Waves

First I blame you, then I want you.
Fuckin hate you, then I love you
I can't help myself, no.
When I have you wanna leave you.
If you go that's when I need you.
I can't help myself, no.
You come in waves.
- Waves x Normani & 6lack

I walked into my home after mimosas with Mina, who invited Jirou and that was much needed. I placed my bag down flopping onto the couch and scrolling through my phone. Someone that I was following had posted a video of Katsuki decked in his hero costume, on patrol and taking pictures with kids. Grinning like a fucking idiot.

Damnit, Katsuki.

I chewed my lip. I hated how he consumed my thoughts so often. Especially when I've been drinking. Over the course of the month, I found myself drinking at home, just to get my mind off of Katsuki. Which didn't work considering drunk me is a horny bitch and I can't even count how many times I've talked myself out the ledge of texting him– just to see if he'd answer. I'd end up winning, and just use one of my vibrators untill I'd come so many times I'd fall asleep. It was tough.

The sickening feeling of wanting to be in his arms was the worst. Having his touch linger on my spine, leaving goosebumps, making me shudder against him. His lips on my neck– his favorite spot, while he whispered literal sweet nothings in my ear. In those times it was just us– together, what I thought was us becoming something more than just two mutuals who were close to the same person and happen to he having sex.

Fuck Katsuki.
Why can't you just be honest?

I let my head fall back on the couch, heaving a sigh.

God, I miss him so much..

The knocking on my door startled me. I jumped, listening to the knocking again. I check my phone realizing it was late in the night and my tipsy ass had fallen asleep thinking about Katsuki stupid ass. I groan, getting up to go to the door, but the voice on the other end made me freeze with sheer panic.

"So fucking stupid coming here." He grumbles. "I don't know why I listened to them."

Katsuki...

I look through the peephole, and sure enough there he was. Pacing back and forth along my porch before turning towards the steps and cursing at the air. He jammed his hands in his pockets and huffing, shaking his head defeated.

"Katsuki." I say once I pulled my door open and lean against the frame. I watch as the hairs on the back of his neck stands as he slowly turns around, looking at me from over his shoulder. His eyebrows stitched together– that intense gaze going against everything his body was telling him to do. I took in a breath, watching him fully turn towards me and taking a step forward. In two long strides, he took me in his arms, stuffing his face in my neck. He squeezed me tightly, nuzzling his face deeper into my neck. He exhaled heavily from inhaling my scent. I couldn't move.

"Ka–Katsuki." I whispered.

"Give me a minute." He mumbles.

So, we stay like that. He'd walked us further into my home, using his foot to close the door behind him. I couldn't move. I didn't want to, nor did I want him to– but unfortunately, he did.

"I'm sorry." He says. "Is he here?"

I shake my head. I lead him to the couch and he sits down, and I straddle his lap, seeing the confused look on his face.

"Your boyfriend wouldn't like this Y/N." He says. "I already apologized for touching you knowing you have a boyfriend, I don't know how'd I be able to explain this." His eyes slowly scanning over me, refusing to touch me the way his body wants to instinctively.