My Oc's Introduction

Author's note: I'm just putting this in to try to explain some things about the story. Physical descriptions of the characters will be added. Feel free to skip this chapter if you wish. Another quick warning the first three chapters labled as days are more of an introduction to the characters. The first two have no major relevance to the story line but the third does. A quick reminder, I do not own Fma. Thank you for reading! I'm alway open for comments!

~Setting: it takes place about 26 years after the promise day. The location is central city which is now divided into. 2 parts. North is where the military is located mostly at. The security is tight and a lot of your high end research fAcilities are found here too. The Amestrian Academy For Gifted Young Alchemsits is found just south of the hq, almost on the border of the two. South is the shadier area where Fridays chimeras live in an abandoned church just outside of the town by a forest. The Military lab that originally made chimeras is found here even though it is now shut down.

Friday Elric: Also known as Friday the 13th. (That was her experiment #) The eldest daughter of Edward elric and leader of the wolf chimera. One of the only chimera able to do alchemy. She was a state alchemist before she joined and was at the time known as the Harmony alchemist for her use of sound waves.

A golden blonde haired girl who keeps her hair in a long braid that reaches mid back with her short bangs falling into place, framing her face. She inherited her fathers antenna but it's a bit shorter. She has two golden canine ears to replace her human ones and has a golden tail as well. Her eyes are golden. She can often be seen in a black t-shirt with a read leather jacket, black jeans with a brown belt, and red leather boots that reach about mid calf.

Zero Shadows: (He was taken at birth so instead of giving him a real first name they just used his experiment number. He was the first experiment.) Also known as Z. He is the second in command of the wolf chimera and is also Friday's best friend and her love.

A shaggy haired male with a well built structure. Had purplish black hair with ice-like blue eyes that seem to see into your soul. Has similar black colored wolf ears and a tail quite similar to Fridays. (They are from the same experiment after all.) He is ofter seen wearing a dark blue hoodie and black jeans with old sneakers.

Samuel Mustang: The only son of Roy and Riza and twin to skye he is much like his father. He uses an alternate form of flame alchemy but does not agree with the actions of the military even though he works in it. He is know as the Ember alchemist.

A 24 year old male with black hair and brown eyes. He is often seen in his military outfit and he is the rank of a major.

Blair Mustang: The only daughter of Roy and Riza and twin to sam she is a very disciplined worker who is quite the gunman. She takes very much after her mother and is a wonderful information gatherer.

A blonde haired 24 year old with dark blue eyes. She often keeps her hair in a bun. Is often seen in khaki pants with a blue turtleneck or shirt with a brown leather belt and shoes.

Skye Elric: He is the oldest son of Alphonse Elric and is always trying to help others. He is very kind and teaches a science class in central at the same school his cousin goes to. He is registered as a state alchemist and goes by the name the Solar alchemist. He normally transmutess light.

He has brownish gold hair like his fathers except he always seemes to let it jun wild with hair jutting out at strange angles. He has silver eyes and often has a crooked smile. He can normaly be seen in a white collared shirt with a brown trench coat and brown trousers.

Maximum Elric: He is the youngest son of Edward Elric. He attends school at the Amestrian Academy for Gifted Young Alchemists which is the same school his cousin teaches at. He shows great interest in the chimera division of the school. The only reason he agreed to go there was so he could try to find a way to fix his sister.

A sunny blonde haired boy with blue eyes. He keeps his hair a little bit longer than others keeping it in a haigh ponytail most of the time with his bangs falling out. His bangs are a bit longer than fridays but not as long as his mothers. He is normally seen in the academy uniform (a white shirt with black linning on the sleeves and collar with khaki pants) or in a simple shirt with blue jeans.

Lily Elric: The youngest daughter of edward elric at a whopping 3 years old she is often quite the optomist. She loves to relate everything to fairy tales and loves to laugh. She constantly picks on Max. She is called Little Bit by her family ( good thing she didn't inherit her fathers reactions to anything small.)

A golden haired girl with pretty blue eyes. She normally keeps her hair down with a barette holding back her shoulder length locks. She is normally wearing a costume of some sort but will wear a small sundress if they go out.

Lucifer Armstrong: The only child of Louis Armstrong and gifted in many of their infamous armstrong talents. He is quite the street artist of the family. Where others prefer pastel he likes spray paint. He often works as the chimeras spy into the military even though he isn't a chimera himself. He feels he owes it to friday for the way the country she fought so hard for is treating her now. The Streetwise Alchemist is his state name.

A blonde haired 19 year old with blue calculating eyes. His hair is a bit longer with a very long bang that often covers one eye. Can often be seen in a white shirt with black pants and a black hood.

Lucky the Dog: A  shiba inu dog and komodo dragon chimera that serves as Fridays most faithful companion.  He was actually her pet dog before all this happened and was captured with her.

He is a black and white dog in body structure with the addition of scratchy skin on his chest, legs, and around his muzzle. Has the lizards tounge.

Aurora Chaos: A smallish cat chimera who is under the protection of friday. She is often seen as the doctor of her clan. She is very clever and can normally talk her way out of just about any situation.

Think calico. She is a young 14 year old with white hair, and brown and black highlights. She has carmel colored eyes and a kind smile. She has a white tail with brown and black splotches and two white cat ears with the same pattern. Can often be seen with a brown tanktop on, black pants, and a lab coat over them.

Zasha Chaos: She is a Raven chimera who works as the scout for friday. She is one of the fastest chimeras she has especially in the air and is known to drop in sometimes, quite literally.

A black haired 13 year old who has deep violet eyes. She has shoulder length hair that she lets down freely. She has feathers that can often be seen in her hair and two birdlike wings coming from her back. She normally wears an all black body suit to hide herself when she flies.

Zachariah Hollows: He is an owl chimera who acts as fridays personal guard.

He is a 19 year old male with cream colored hair and brown specs. He too has a few feathers found in his hair and has two wings, his being much bigger than Zasha's. He can normally be seen in grey or tan sweat pants and a t shirt.