𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 - 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮

We arrive to the party and there are already tons of drunk teens scattered across the lawn. I sigh as we walk up the front steps and into the house. As we make our way through the house, Elliot and Sage greet people. A man walks up to Sage and says "Hey! You made it!" "Of course I did Nate." Elliot looks at me and rolls his eyes and I laugh quietly. "Let's go get you something to drink." Nate says pulling Sage along with him.

"Wow we've been here for less than 15 minutes and she's already gone." Elliot says crossing his arms over his chest. "I know, you'd think that she would hang out with us longer since she was the one that wanted us to come." I respond. Elliot shrugs his shoulders and we sit down in the living room on the couch. A while later, one of Elliot's friends finds him and drags him to go play a couple rounds of Beer Pong. Great. Now I'm completely alone.

****

I check the time on my phone and see that it's already 1:30. I get up and walk to the backyard to get some fresh air only to find someone I definetely did not want to see tonight. "Aw man, who let you come ruin the party?" He says. "Grayson, do you always have to be such a jerk" I respond. He chuckles and shrugs "It's fun." I scoff and walk away to go find a spot to sit down. Gray follows me for some reason and sits down next to me.

"What do you want?" i say glaring at him. "Jeez calm down Ana, I just wanted to hang out with my best friend" he responds and wraps his arms around me. I push him off and narrow my eyes at him. "Seriously what do you want?" I ask again. "Nothing, why are you even here? Isn't it like way past your bedtime?" He asks. I roll my eyes "Sage dragged me and Elliot here. I didn't even want to come." "Oooh, isn't Sage that really hot chick?" he asks. I glare at him and get on my phone.

"Why are you so boring. It's a party, why are you on your phone?" "Because I don't want to talk to you. And because there's nothing else to do." I respond. He stands up and reaches out his hand. "Come on, lets go do something." "No thanks, I'd never willingly hang out with you." I say giving him an annoyed smile. He puts a hand on his chest as if he got shot in the heart "Ow." I raise an eyebrow at him and look back at my phone. "Nope." He says and suddenly he pulls me up out of my spot and I groan and glare at him. "What do you want to do?" he asks. "Nothing." I respond and he sighs. He grabs my arm and starts pulling me to the other side of the yard. "No way. I don't drink." I say staring at the Beer Pong table in front of us. "Oh come on. Just one round." "Nope. Not happening." I respond. He then gets on both of his knees and starts pleading "Please Ana. What can I do to make you play just one round." I look around in embarrassment with my arms crossed over my chest. He keeps begging and finally I give in, but only because people are staring. "Oh my god fine just stop!" He stands up and smirks at me. "I hope you know that I have awful aim." "It's fine no ones judging." he responds.

****

"Yes!" I shout when I make in another ball. The guy in front of me groans and chugs the alcohol from the cup. Somehow one round ended up becoming 4. I only kept going because I realized I was actually pretty good. Grayson looks me and holds up his hand for a high five and I slap my hand against his. "So much for not having good aim" He chuckles and I laugh as well. "Ok I thought I was going to suck." He smiles "Hey want me to go grab you something to drink?" I shake my head "No, I should probably look for Sage and Elliot but I'm gonna clean up first." "Alright well I'm gonna go get another drink but I'll be right back to help" I nod. I wonder why he's being so nice to me. Oh well. "Hey" some guy says to me. "Uh hey? Do I know you?" I ask. "I'm Conner. I was watching you guys play, you're pretty good." He says smirking at me. I feel really uncomfortable right now. "Wanna go somewhere quieter?" he asks. "Uh no thanks actually I was just leaving." "Oh come on" he says trying to pull me with him. "Don't touch me" I say trying to get his hands off. "Stop playing hard to get" he laughs. I keep trying to get out of his grip but he's too strong. Suddenly someone pushes him knocking him down. I look over and see Gray. He looks furious. I try and calm him down but he's ignoring me and staring Conner down. "Grayson!" I shout finally getting him to look at me. "I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He says grabbing my shoulder. "I'm fine. I have to go though." I answer. "Do you need a ride I can take you guys home." I shake my head and walk away and go look for Sage and Elliot.
****
We finally get back to Sage's house and they both pass out as soon as they lay down. I lay down next to them and I still wonder why Grayson was actually being nice to me. Maybe he isn't so bad after all. I hear my phone buzz and see a text from Gray. Speak of the devil. "See you tonight loser." I roll my eyes and whisper to myself "And he's back."

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this chapter is kinda short also. I have been thinking about when I should update chapters and I was thinking Wednesday's and Sunday's. I want to upload new chapters pretty frequently so I don't leave you guy's hanging lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!