𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝓗𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼

I'm already sipping on my third drink and we've only been here an hour. This party is so unbelievably awful for me. Elliot's in the corner of the room talking with a group of guys and Sage is god knows where. I get up from my seat and walk outside to see if I can find any source of entertainment.

I sit down on the grass in front of a fireplace absorbing the heat. Someone sits down next to me and I turn to look at them.

"What are you doing here?" I'm taken back when I see Leo's face being lit up from the fire.

"I could ask you the same thing" he chuckles. "One of my old teammates is throwing the party." I nod.

"My friend forced me to come," I say "not having a wonderful time as both of the people I've come with have ditched me."

****

A few drinks and deep conversations later, I hear a familiar voice coming from inside. I turn around and see Gray leaning on a wall, arms drawn over the girl in front of him. I scrunch my eyebrows together with anger. He has time to go to a party but he can't show up for a single session let alone text me back?

I stand up and sense Leo's eyes on me as I walk towards the door. I'm a little wobbly from the drinks, I've never drank this much before. I open the door and Gray automatically makes eye contact with me. I give him a fake smile and a small, petty wave with my drink in hand.

I walk up to him. "Graysonnnn, long time no see!" I say in a sarcastic yet cold tone. He lets out an exaggerated sigh. "What do you want Ana?"

"I just want to know why you've completely gone MIA. You've missed our sessions every single day and haven't answered one of my texts." I state

"I have no clue what you're talking about" he responds and I just huff and roll my eyes. "You definitely do. You kissed me and stopped talking to me after that."

He looks around and at this point basically everyone is watching us. "Ana, that kiss meant absolutely nothing. I hope you realize that. You're not some special girl, you're just like every other girl." he let out a small laugh.

I suck in a breath kinda shocked by what he just said to me. Something about him saying that hurt me. It's not like we were dating or anything but him saying that felt different than some other guy saying it. I turn around and see Leo standing behind me and he looks so unbelievably furious.

I turn back, give a fake smile and say ok, and just walk out the front door. Leo follows behind me and takes my hand. "Ana wait, I don't even kjiinow who that guy is but I can tell you that everything he just said was a complete lie. I'm really sorry."

"It's ok, it's not like you said it or that it's your fault" I respond. "I know but that doesn't mean I can't feel sorry," he says. I just shrug my shoulders, "I'll see you later" and start walking off.

"Ana, I'm sorry but I can't let you walk home. Especially when you're a drunk woman alone at night. I don't want to risk anything. Do you want a ride?" he asks. "Um, I don't really want to go home right now..." I answer. "You can come to my house if you want. Or I can go find your friends so you can go with them" I just shake my head, "Could I come over to your house, I'm afraid if I go home my mom would find me like this and probably get all upset." He nods and we walk to his truck.

He opens the passenger side door and helps me in. He gets in on his side and starts the car and drives off.

We get to his house and I'm already feeling extremely tired. He helps me out of the truck and I look at his house, it's extremely nice. He unlocks the front door and it's pitch black and silent.

"Are your parents home?" I whisper. "No, they're out of town. They're constantly on business trips" he responds. I give him a small frown but he just smiles and walks me to the kitchen.

"Let me get you some water," he says while grabbing a glass from a cupboard and filling it. He hands me the glass and I accept it, chugging it immediately. He just chuckles at my actions.

"I can grab you an extra set of clothes to sleep in if you'd like," he mentions kindly and I nod accepting gis offer. He shows me upstairs to his room and grabs me a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that I think will be way to big on me.

"Um, you can change in my bathroom and clean up if you need." He says and I thank him and walk into the bathroom.

I don't know if staying with a somewhat of a stranger is the best idea but I feel very safe around him and he's being very kind. I change into the clothes and walk back out, seeing Leo sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll just sleep downstairs. Just let me know if you need anything at all" he says and gives me a smile. I return a smile back to him and lay down in his bed. When he starts walking to the door and nears the exit I stop him.

"Hey Leo," he turns around and looks at me "would it be weird to you if you stayed with me?" I ask hoping I don't sound creepy. He just gives me another smile and shakes his head. "No, that's not weird to me" he responds.

He lays down next to me and covers himself up with the blankets.

"Thank you for letting me stay" I whisper to him. "It's no problem at all" he responds.

After that I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me and we drift off to sleep.

****

I wake up on my side with both of Leo's arms wrapped around me. Being here right now makes me a lot happier than I could've imagined. I turn over to face Leo and look at him, he's so cute.

Suddenly his eyes start to open slowly and I just smile at him and he smiles back.

"Good morning" I say while still smiling. "Good morning" he says back to me.

"I probably have awful morning breath" I say as I cover my mouth in embarrassment.

"I honestly couldn't care less Ana," he says and laughs a tiny bit. "Are you hungry at all? I can make you breakfast if you'd like?" He requests.

I smile, "wow how generous, I'm not super hungry but I should probably eat something" I answer

"I have the perfect thing" he says and gets out of bed, walking to the bedroom door.

I sit up and feel a pounding headache start to begin and I groan. I walk to the bathroom and put my hair up in a bun, using a ponytail I forgot I had on my wrist.

I walk downstairs and sit at the island watching Leo cook.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asks and I just nod. "How much did I drink last night?" I ask him.

"Uh, not a little," he laughs lightly and I groan and cover my face "do you remember what happened last night?"

I share my head and say "I remember basically everything, just not really how much I drank. Some parts are a little blurry but I remember mostly everything" I say and suck in a deep breath.

With the look on Leo's face, I can tell that he knows I'm upset about what Grayson said to me but I completely ignore it.

****

Leo finished cooking and he turned around with a plate of French toast in hand and slid it over to me. "I hope you're not allergic to cinnamon," he says and laughs. I shake my head and let out a small laugh.

After we eat, Leo takes me home and I go inside to my room to find someone sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here?"

A/N: A little bit of drama now, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm gonna try to upload more since I've been getting back into writing and actually having the motivation to do it.