𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮

"How about this?" Sage asks while holding up a cute outfit. "I like it, I'll go try it on" I respond as I take the outfit out of her hands. It's a jean jacket and a t-shirt with black jeans. I try it on and then walk out to show Sage. "That's really cute, it's casual but still nice" She says while looking at the outfit. I agree and then go back into the dressing room to go change back into my original clothes. I walk back out to Sage "Are we done then?" I ask and she nods. We walk up to the checkout and I pay for the outfit.

"Can we please get food I'm starving" Sage says while whining and I laugh. "Sure let's go" I say and we make our way to the food court. "Ooh let's get Chipotle" she says and I nod. We order our food and then sit down at a table. "So how did it go with Gray yesterday?" Sage asks and takes a bite of her food. "It was fine. We actually went out to eat afterward because my mom worked late" I shrug. She stops eating and looks up at me "What?" she says in shock. "Yeah, he said it was like a 'fake date'" I respond and laugh softly. "Oh god... Ana he's probably just trying to get with you" she says while staring at me. "No I don't think so, he was actually being really nice" I respond. "Uh yeah, because he's trying to get with you! You're literally proving my point" she responds. I just shake my head in doubt because it really doesn't seem that way.

We finish our food, walk back out to my car, and I drive her home. I get back home and see my mom's car. Weird... she should be at work. "Mom?" I holler. "I'm in here" she shouts back from the living room. "Hey, what are you doing home?" I ask her. "Well, they let me go home early because they are fully staffed and I've been working too much overtime" she responds and I nod. "It's good to have some time to hang out" I say and smile at her. "I know, I'm sorry I haven't been home a lot sweetie" she says giving me a sad look. "It's ok mom, it's work, you have to be there" I respond and she pulls me into a hug. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask her and she nods. We start looking for a film and finally settle on one and turn it on.

After the movie finished I decided to go get ready for my date. I shower, and then I change into the outfit and do some natural makeup and throw my hair up in a messy bun. Soon after, I get a text from Leo telling me he's here. I go downstairs and say goodbye to my mom and walk to the door. When I open the door to walk out I see Leo standing there with his hand raised like he was going to know on the door. "Oh uh... I decided it would be better to come up instead of having you walk out" he says and scratches the back of his neck. "Oh, you didn't need to" I reply and smile at him. "Yeah I didn't have to but I wanted to. It's more polite" he says a d I let out a small laugh. "Well, shall we get going?" He asks and holds out his hand. "Yes, we shall" I respond and smile and then place my hand in his. I shut the door behind me and we walk out to his car.

                                                                                                  ****

Me and Leo have been walking around for about an hour after we finished our ice cream. He's actually really funny and sweet. "So what are some of your hobbies" I ask Leo. "Well, I play football. I'm actually on my school's football team" he says. "Wow, a professional" I say sarcastically and gasp with a hand over my mouth. "Yeah, I'm pretty amazing" he dusts off his shoulders and I laugh.

"Ok, this is gonna be just between you and me, ok? No one else besides my family knows about this" He says seriously. "Ok..." I say a little bit worried and confused about what he's going to say. "I really like painting and drawing" he says. There's a moment of silence before I say "That's it?" He nods and I let out a small giggle. "Why is that a bad thing?" I ask. "Well everyone would judge me because I'm supposed to be a 'jock' and I'm not supposed to do stuff like that or something, I don't know." he shrugs. I slightly frown, I feel pretty bad for him because he's not able to be who he truly is even around his friends. "I'm sorry you feel that way, Leo. I don't think that just because you play football or are known as a 'jock' means that you can't like those kinds of things." I say. He gives me a smile "Thank's Ana, that actually means a lot." "It's no problem" I reply.

"So, what's your family like?" I ask him. He gives me a big smile "Well my mom, Alyssa, she's amazing. She's honestly my biggest supporter, I don't know what I'd do without her." I smile because he's a momma's boy which, in my opinion, is the cutest thing ever. "My dad Liam is a little bit strict, he wants me to get good grades and be just like him. I have 2 brothers, both are older, and I have a younger sister." "I'm sorry your dad is like that" I say sympathetically. "It's ok, it's not a big deal. What about your family?"

When he asks me that my heart starts to hurt. I haven't really had to talk about my family situation to anyone before, everyone I'm close with knows everything. I clear my throat before I start to speak. "Um... me and my mom, Delilah are pretty close but she hasn't been home a lot lately, she too busy with work. My dad-" I feel my eyes start to slightly water and I choke on my words. "My dad... he passed away when I was pretty little. I don't really remember much about him but the things I do make me miss him. I just wish I got more time with him. He's the one that gave me my name. He wanted to work for NASA, he loved everything about space so I was named Andromeda." "Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't-" he starts but I cut him off "Leo it's ok, there's no way you could've known" I say and give him a small smile.

"On a better note, I don't have any siblings so I don't have to put up with them. I know how much of a pain they can be, my friends have siblings and we're all close so I pretty much get the experience" I say trying to lighten the mood. He let's out a small laugh "Yeah, you're pretty lucky. Siblings can be a handful sometimes." "Well, it's getting pretty late. I should probably get you home" he says. I nod and we start walking to the car.

On the way home it's pretty quiet but it's not an uncomfortable silence. I feels natural and calm, like I don't have to worry about what to talk about. We pull up to my house and he gets out and walks around to open my door for me. We get up to my door and Leo smiles at me. "I had a great time tonight. I'd really like to take you out again." I smile "I would really like that too." He gives gives me a hug and tells me goodnight. I'm glad he didn't try to kiss me, that would be moving too fast. It shows that he wants to take this slow.

I get inside and go up to my room, instantly changing into spandex shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I take off my makeup and take my hair out of the bun. I fall onto my bed and turn on a movie on my laptop. My phone buzzes next to me and I see that Sage is calling me so I accept the call. "Hey girlie, how did the date go?" She asks. "It went well, he's really sweet and funny" I respond while smiling. "That's good, I'm glad it went well. Wanna hang out with me and Elliot tomorrow? We were thinking about going out for brunch." "Sure that sounds fun, where are we going?" I ask. "I'm think Ivanhoe, I saw a girl from school eating there on Instagram and it looks really good" she responds. "Ok, are you thinking about 11?" "Yeah, hopefully they aren't too busy" she says. "K, I'll meet you guys there. See ya." "Peace" she says and I let out a small laugh.

I'm really lucky to have such amazing friends. Sage and Elliot have been there for me for so long I can't even imagine what my life would be like without then. We've all been friends since elementary school so we're really close. With those thoughts on my mind, my eyes start to get heavy and I soon fall asleep. Today was a great day.

A/N: GUYSSS!! I'm so sorry for not updating recently! I had an idea for what I wanted this chapter to be about but I couldn't figure out how exactly to write it so I've been putting it off. I'm going to try and become more consistent because I feel so bad. I hope you guys liked this chapter though, what do you guys think about Leo? Let me know what you think! ♡