𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 - 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂

I wake up to my alarm ringing loudly. I roll over and groan into my pillow. Today is the first day of tutoring Gray. I get up and change into an oversized graphic t-shirt and some black leggings. I decide to get ready faster today so I have time to run to Starbucks to get coffee. I walk downstairs and see my mom making herself some eggs. "Hi sweetie, want me to make you something?" "No it's ok I'll just make myself a bagel" I answer. I put a bagel into the toaster and put cream cheese on top and then slip on my shoes. "All right mom, I'm heading out I'll see you tonight" "Ok, bye love you" she says back to me and kisses me on the cheek.

I drive to Starbucks and pull into the drive-thru. "Hi! Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?" a lady asks me. "I'll just have an iced white mocha with sweetcream cold foam and caramel drizzle please" I respond. This is my favorite drink but I hardly ever get Starbucks so when I do I get really exicted. I pull up and grab my drink and drive to school.

 I walk to my locker and see Sage and Elliot standing there talking. "How dare you not get something for us?!" Sage says a little upset. I shrug and just say I didn't know what they would want. We all walk to science and prepare for our project. When we get called on to present I get a little nevous even though I know we did good. We finish our presentation and our teacher claps. "Well done you guys. You did very good. You may sit back down." We smile at her and walk to our desks. "Thank god we did good, I was afraid I was going to mess it all up" Elliot says.

                                                                                          ****

Me, Sage, and Elliot all walk to go get our lunch and we sit outside to eat. "It's such a nice day out" Sage says. I nod and take a bite of my sandwich. "So Ana, are you ready to go shopping tonight?" Sage asks me. Crap, I totally forgot that she wanted to go shopping to find clothes for my date. "Shoot, Sage I can't tonight actually. I have to help Gray with school work." "You what?!" Elliot shouts. He knows how much we don't get along so he is probably really confused. "Yeah when did this happen... and why?" Sage adds-in. I forgot to tell her about it last night, I was too busy worrying about the date. "Um, his mom asked me to tutor him last night and I had to agree because of my mom" "Wow, bet that's gonna be... fun" Elliot says sarcastically. "No kidding... speak of the devil" Sage says looking behind me. 

I turn around to see Gray walking with his group of friends and a girl under his arm. I roll my eyes and Gray turns his head and we make eye contact. He quickly turns his head back when the girl notices him looking at me and she glares at me. I raise my eyebrow at her and turn back to Sage and Elliot. "Well she seems nice" Sage says and I just shake my head. "She probably thinks you guys are into each other or something" Elliot adds and takes a drink of water. "Oh god, never. She has nothing to worry about" I respond and he shrugs his shoulders.

                                                                                          ****

The school day is finally over but sadly I still have to tutor Gray. I get in my car and drive home. When I get inside I get myself a glass of water and hear a knock at the door. "Here we go" I say quietly preparing myself for the next few hours. I open the door and let Gray in. "So what do you need help with?" I ask wanting to get right into it. "Wow, not even small talk first? Y'know, we have plenty of time Ana" Gray says. "There's nothing to talk about" I respond in an annoyed tone. "How about a 'how was school?'" He says raising an eyebrow at me. "Fine. How was your day Gray" I say in a fake happy tone. He puts a hand over his heart "Well, thank you for asking Ana it was great how was yours?" he says smiling "Fine I guess" I answer. "You sure seemed interested in me and Mia at lunch earlier" he says while smirking at me. "Oh so that's who that new chick is?" I come back. He rolls his eyes "Y'know, I haven't really been with that many girls." I laugh at his comment "Right" "I'm serious, compared to some other guys I haven't really been with that many" he says. "Can we just get to work?" I ask starting to get annoyed with the conversation. "Sure. I have some math we can start with" he responds and I nod.