𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓝𝓸 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀

Ana's POV:

It's Monday which means I have to help Gray study for his test. We haven't talked since he left yesterday so it's gonna be kinda awkward.

I currently have a free period so I decide to get on my phone and scroll through Instagram. A few minutes pass and I suddenly get a text from Leo.

Leo: Ana, I am so unbelievably bored. What time do you have lunch?

Ana: 11:40, we have a longer lunch since we can leave the school.

Leo: That's a coincidence lol, I have lunch then also. Wanna go pick up food?

I smile to myself. Me and Leo haven't really talked since the date but he's probably just busy with work so I'm not upset about it.

Ana: Sure, that would be great

Leo: Alright, I'll pick you up. See you then

Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I had already texted Sage and Elliot that I was going to grab food with Leo. I waited outside of the school and a few minutes later I see Leo pull up in his truck. I get in and he smiles at me. "Hey," I say while smiling back. "Hi, how's your day going so far?" He asks me while driving away from the school. "It's been ok, I mean it's school so not that entertaining but oh well. How is yours?" I say and he gives a small laugh. "Yeah I get it, and it's been pretty good. I have football practice tonight. Which, speaking of football, I have a game on Friday. Would you like to come?" I smile at him. "Of course, that'll be great." He smiles back at me "Thank you. It means a lot how much you support me." He says sincerely. After he said that he took ahold of my hand and all I could do was smile. I haven't really known him for that long, but I get really happy when I'm around him.

A little while later, we picked up the food and talked in his car. "So, what are you planning on doing in the future?" he asks me before putting food in his mouth. "I'm not sure actually. I haven't really thought about it, I've just tried to do good in school because I know it will be helpful when I finally decide what I want to do." He continues to chew and just nods his head. "I get it, I'm not really sure what to do either. My parents want me to do something that will make me really successful, like becoming a doctor or lawyer, but I really want to do something with my art. I'm pretty sure they think that that kind of stuff is just for hobbies and you can't do anything with it in the future." Once Leo said that I began to feel really bad for him. He isn't able to be himself around everyone he knows and cares about and I feel bad for him.

"It'll be ok. It's your life, you get to live it the way you want to." I say with a sympathetic smile and grab ahold of his hand, giving it a small squeeze.

After talking for a bit longer and finishing our food, me and Leo were now parked in front of my school's entrance. I lean over the center console and give him a tight hug, which he returns. After a second I back away and say "See you on Friday." He just smiles at me and nods. I get out of the truck and walk into the school.

                                                                                                      ****

I'm sitting on the couch and scrolling through my phone while I wait for Gray to show up. It's been half an hour since he was supposed to be here. I send him a text asking if he's coming so I know if I should stop wasting my time waiting on him.

10 minutes have passed and still no response. I roll my eyes and decide I should just go shower.

I get out and since it's pretty obvious that Grayson is a no-show I go make myself ramen and sit on my bed deciding that I might as well watch a movie to pass time.

I look at my phone and see that it's already 11 o'clock; I didn't even realize that it got so late. I had nothing else to do and was bored out of my mind so I ended up going to sleep.

                                                                                          ****

Nothing happened all week; Gray was MIA. He wasn't responding to any of my texts. Was he avoiding me after the kiss? My thoughts were interrupted by Sage. "There's a party tonight," she says to me as I'm taking my notebooks and folders out of my locker. "Ok... and you're telling me this why?" I ask even though I already know the answer. "Because we're going. Duh." She answers me. Elliot walks up behind her and repeats her "Yeah, duh... what are we talking about?" He says and Sage rolls her eyes at him. "There's a party and we're going" she responds and he just nods his head.

Me and Sage walk out towards my car and I drive us to my house, blasting music in the process. Elliot decided to go home and change first and was going to meet us at the party.

We get to my house and we throw our bags on my floor. I plop onto my bed but Sage just stands there staring at me.

"Uh hellooo" she complains. "You need to get ready." I throw a pillow over my face and groan but she grabs my hands and pulls me up off of my bed.

We start looking for a decent outfit and finally found one that I thought would be good enough. I didn't really want to go to the party so I wanted to wear something pretty comfortable. I put on a small amount of makeup and brushed through my hair quickly.

Me and Sage walk out to my car and drive to the house the party is at. We get there and see Elliot in his car waiting for us. We all get out and I let out a deep sigh, dreading the fact that I have to go inside.

Here we go.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY! I literally have had no motivation to upload and I feel so awful. I wanted to get to the next chapter so bad but had no idea how to end this! I'm really excited for the next chapter and I'm gonna upload as soon as possible!