Chapter 1

Ash's POV

I was sitting in front of the he hospital enquiry office, which my hands joined, and thing of everything that happened a year ago. The faces of the people experiencing it and then her, because of whom, am here. Suddenly, someone called me.

"Hey Ash."

I lifted my head up, and saw I was Mike, along with Avery.

"Hey good people." I replied. Mike sat beside me, while Avery just stood near him.

"How have o both doing these days?" I asked.

"Just the normal routine, surgeries, meetings teaching new joins. But, after everything that happened, the place without you is kind of odd. Both me and Avery sometimes are not in the mood to work." He replied.

"He's correct. Your co-workers are missing you, and so us." Avery added.

"Look you both, the things that happened, was unpredictable, and I am very sorry for everything you both and y other colleagues went." I spoke.

"No, it's not your fault Ash, everything happened was totally correct, and you did the right thing, at that point of situation." Avery replied.

"And am sure, everyone in the hospital supported your point of view." Mike added.

"But everything you both are saying, the enquiry members won't understand. How can I make my statement clear to them?" I asked.

"Hey Ash, now it's your job to show the members your point of view in the perfect way, just calm down and relax. Nothing bad is gonna happen. So, chill." Mike said, to which I gave a small nod. While I was about to continue the conversation, a person came out of the enquiry room.

"Mr Ash Ketchum?" he asked, to which I clenched my fists a little.

"You said it wrong, Doctor, as I can read on your badge, Doctor Stokes." I replied.

"Pardon please?" he asked.

"It's 'Doctor' Ash Ketchum. I haven't lost my license yet." I replied, to which he closed his eyes in disappointment.

He made a small sigh and said, "My apologies, Dr Ketchum, please come inside, the enquiry's gonna start soon."

"Thank you." I replied and made my way to the room, while waving back to Mike and Avery. As I entered the room, I saw two more professional doctors sitting, while Dr Finn approaching me.

"Hey Ash, how you doing?" he asked.

"Am fine I guess, thanks for asking, Dr Finn. I replied to which he made a small smile.

"Here, come and sit down." He said while showing me the way to the enquiry table. I sat on my chair, while Finn went of the other side and sat with the other doctors.

"So, Ash, meet the enquiry members. It's me, Dr Finn, along with other department heads, Dr Stokes, Dr Sethuraman and Dr Li." He said, to which I shook my hands to all of them.

"Alright, I guess, we can start now, without ay further delay. So, Ash, just tell us everything from the start. Give all the reminiscence" Dr Sethuraman said. I took a deep breath.

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*/The Reminiscence/*

"The patient pulse decreasing exponentially." A nurse said.

"We need to close the body before the blood rate decreases more." Dr Finn said. I was standing beside him, holding the cotton tray. The patient was having more and more blood loss.