Chapter 6

Serena's POV

"I... am thinking of going to Detroit." I replied.

"Uh... you can go anytime-" I interrupted her.

"Dawn, am thinking of leaving this place." I replied. There was now nothing but strange silence. Dawn smile started fading slowly. Well I guess, this might be too much for her.

"Serena? You okay? You know what you're saying, right?" Dawn asked.

"Yes Dawn, You're hearing me right." I replied.

"But... why? You're like one of the most expert member of this team. Not this team but the whole Fontech company. Just why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Dawn, I know it's sound weird to you. But for me, I guess it's my time. It's now the time to change. Change something. I can't just stay here and work 9 to 5 everyday. I want to do more things too." I replied.

"But you have so many holidays every year. And we go to outstation trips almost every month. Then what's the problem?" She asked.

"It's not like that Dawn. It's just that... I can't stay at one place all the time. I want to.. just move out and try new things." I replied.

"But Serena-" I interrupted her.

"Please Dawn, now it's not the time to discuss this." I replied and got off the table, I as moved 2 steps, I bumped onto someone. "Ouch" I spoke while rubbing my head. That was a weird bump.

I lifted my head, just to see a guy doing the same gesture as mine. Oh wait, I have seen him somewhere. Uh... is that who I think so?

The guy opened his eyes and saw me. We stared at each other for a few seconds until I asked, "Um, is that you, Dr... Ash Ketchum?"

"Um... yeah, it's me." He paused for a second. "Are you the IT girl who came last week for a check up?"

"Uh.. yeah. If you remember, it was Serena." I replied.

"Ah yes! Serena Yvonne!" He replied while snapping his fingers.

Suddenly Dr Oak and some other guy along with a girl came from behind. Meanwhile, Dawn joined me from my back.

"Hey Serena, what's wrong?" Dawn asked, until she turned her gaze to the doctors.

"Uh... are you the IT girl from Tampa?" Dr Oak asked, while pointing a finger.

"You know, I have a name, which still exists." I replied, with a trolled face. Why can't they just remember the name.

"Uh... what's going on here?" The guy behind Ash asked.

"Something very big coincidence and all I guess." The girl standing beside the guy replied.

Okay... this is weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then I said, am just gonna displace your kidney." Gary said, to which everyone including August and Calem laughed. Okay... how did this happened?

Well, As me and Dawn met Ash and other docs, Dawn couldn't resist on seeing Dr Oak, aka Gary for the first time. And then August and May joined us. And now, we all are sitting together. Well not all. One of the doctors, I guess his name is Mike, along with a women, named Avery were sitting separately in the bar.

As for me, I was just sitting there, watching them talk to each other. Well, that was a big coincidence I guess. Everyone was chatting on their own. It was mostly Gary and Dawn who were talking while Calem and May were just listening to them.