~ 2 ~

Sunwoo POV

After that incident i can't help but feel quite guilty. I mean, yeah he hates me but that doesn't mean i hate him too. I really don't know tho why he hates me. All i know is just that i hate him because he hates me. I know it's dumb and maybe it'll turn out bad to pretend that i hate him but i already asked him why he hates me but he just never tells the reason.

"That was kinda funny" eric, one of my best pals, said giggling and patted me on the back. "yeah, now there's another reason for him to hate you" my other friend, haknyeon, stated and patted, no scratch that, slapped me hard on the back. "Oww~! That hurt you know" i whinned and was about to slap him back but i restrained my self because we arrived at the cafeteria and i'm hungry.

After getting our food, we went to find a table. I saw one beside the window so i dragged them there since they looked lost. We sat and ate our lunch in silence, until a group of friends started laughing loudly. I squinted my eyes to look for the source of the sound and saw changmin's friends laughing they're ass off, while changmin has the 'fuck y'all' look. I guess they're topic was what happened earlier, judging by the looks of my beloved changmin- wait WHAT-

I quickly shook my head and focused back at my food. 'why did i think of that word?' , 'may i perhaps like him?' , 'no you can't because you hate each other!' , 'well more like he hates me' , 'but that's beside the point!' , i started to fight and talk to myself inside my head, i just stopped when i heard the bell rang and gathered all my belongnings to go to the next class which i shared with my two idiot friends. 'maybe they could help me about this confusing feelings i got', i thought.

~ • ~  • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •
Time skip ; after school
~ • ~  • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

I left the classroom with my other two friends, i promised to treat them to dinner and drop them off to their houses since i'm a 'good friend'. "so sunwoo, it's very rare for u to treat us dinner.... Do you have a problem or you wanna rant to us about somethin?" eric suddenly asked and i was taken aback. 'how could they possibly notice?' i thought. "sigh.... Yes i do have somethin to talk about.... but first let's go to our favorite restaurant and eat" i said, perks of being friends since like 4th grade, they know me so well. We went to my car and drove to the city to have my ranting time and ofcourse dinner.

We arrived at our destination, went in and ordered our usual. We sat near the window, no words coming out of any of us, until haknyeon spoke, "so.... Rant out now, before our orders arrive" i took a deep breath before releasing the bomb they've been waiting for, "so you guys already know that i don't really hate changmin and i don't know why he hates me." i paused and looked at them, then they nodded which means i can continue, "remember earlier at the cafeteria? At the time when his friends suddenly laughed out loud? Yeah that one, i stared at him for, idk, a minute or so, and suddenly i got a thought that i've never thought of ever my entire life 'hating' him." i emphasize the word hating so that they can get what i mean, "and what is it?" eric questioned.

"That maybe I like him."

~•~•~•~•~•~•
This has nothing to do with the plot, idk what i was writing. My plot is messed up tbh but it'll be organized sooner or later

DAISIES.🌼.   |   SunKyuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें