~ 9 ~

Third person POV

Feeling that the boy he's hugging is getting quiet, changmin checked his side to see if sunwoo had already stopped crying. And sunwoo did stop.

Sunwoo now had his head on the olders neck, inhaling his scent and exhaled contently. Changmin smells nice. He smelt like berries.

Changmin was now staring at the tear stained boy and sunwoo didn't notice this since he still has his eyes closed. And the dancer was honestly thankful for that because he doesn't wanna embarrass himself for staring intently at the younger.

While admiring the resting boy on his shoulder, or neck, changmin saw sunwoo scrunch his nose and it wasn't because of pleasure, more like displeasure.

He saw the younger shift uncomfortably and patted his own back. Sunwoo was kind of in pain right at the moment because half his body was facing changmin and the rest was straight ahead.

Changmin just noticed this and let out an airy chuckle, he removed sunwoo's hand that was rubbing his back and did it himself. Sunwoo was surprised by the okders action but didn't fought against it.

It was calming but sunwoo still has his body half rotated so he's still practically in pain. And changmin also noticed this.

Changmin wasn't in a best position either, also having half his body rotated, he wasn't in pain since he's used to this kind of stretch since he's a flexible dancer.

Well sunwoo was not a flexible dancer but he can dance. To be short , He's an all rounder.

Well back to the fact that sunwoo was in pain. He was in pain but he doesn't wanna move out from the hug. Changmin also didn't want to but he couldn't let sunwoo hang there and feel pain.

So he just did what he thought would make him and the younger feel comfortable.

"Would you like to sit on my lap?" but ofcourse, consent is a must.

Sunwoo widened his eyes, shocked by what the older said.

"If it's ok with you.." sunwoo whispered but changmin heard it since sunwoo's face was just on his neck.

Not replying to the younger, changmin removed his arms from sunwoo's waist, making the clinging boy whine because of the lose of contact.

Nevertheless, changmin found this cute and chuckled, proceeding to grip on sunwoo's waist and lifting him up with ease and getting a sound from sunwoo that changmin swore was the cutest sound in the world.

In responed, sunwoo quickly wrapped his legs around changmin's waist and sat down unto his lap and proceeded to cling unto him. He was glad that his head was on changmin's neck so he couldn't see his face that was now red as a strawberry.

"Much more comfortable?" changmin asked as he wrapped his arms around sunwoo's waist again.

"Mhmm..." sunwoo just hummed, not trusting his voice right now because of their position.

After thirty minutes of silence, one of them found the silence too much loud but, continued to hug the younger nonetheless. Finding the boy he's cuddling too silent, he glanced at sunwoo and found the latter sleeping silently on his shoulder.

Having his lips form into a pout and calm, even breaths, sunwoo looked peaceful. Changmin thought that the younger looked like an angel, a baby he needed to protect and take care of.

He couldn't believe that someoene has the guts to hurt this cute innocent human being. If he knew why and who was the reason sunwoo cried earlier, he swears that he'll fight them and not let them breath ever again. 

If only he knew that he was the reason.

Ten more minutes passed and sunwoo was now quietly snoring and changmin swore that it was the cutest snore he's ever heard.

Looking at the time from his watch, it was now pass lunch time and the first period for their afternoon class was now starting.

Changmin was sure that his friends are worried but he cared less, what he's worried about is sunwoo's friends.

He wasn't friends with them so he doesn't have their numbers.

Just then, he heard his stomach grumble. Right, they skipped lunch and changmin was now hungry. He doesn't know if the cafeteria is still open but it's out of his choices to go to anyways since it was still school hours. And plus, sunwoo was still snoring softly and changmin think that he'll not wake up soon.

Having no choice, he slowly stand up and carefully carried sunwoo so that he won't wake up.

Changmin carried sunwoo like a baby, if anyone sees them they'll definitely think that they're dating but, the plot twist is they're enemies.

Why was changmin doing all this when he knew that they were enemies? Changmin didn't know but he just has the urge to take care of his 'ex' bestfriend.

And maybe also, he kind of missed sunwoo too.

Changmin patted himself at the back imaginarilly when he parked his car at the back of the school where there was a gate. He doesn't want to go through the front gate because there will be a big chance for them to be spotted skipping and he doesn't want them to get into trouble.

Now that they arrived at his car, changmin opened the door to the front seat and was about to put the younger onto the seat, but sunwoo just tightened his grip on changmin's neck and wasn't letting go as if he was aware of what's he's doing but, he was still in a deep asleep.

Changmin didn't mind sunwoo being clingy but how was he supposed to put the younger down on the seat when he's hugging him like his life depended on it.

Changmin just sighed and just decided to let tge younger be. He carried back sunwoo and went on the drivers seat. He adjusted the seat a little for space so that sunwoo's back won't hit the stirring wheel.

He let sunwoo sit on his lap and made him comfortable. He'll still reach the pedal since he has long legs so it wasn't really hard for him to drive.

But what's hard for him was when sunwoo squirmed on his place and snuggled more closer to changmin.

Sunwoo now has his lips pressed on changmin's neck and boy was changmin feeling heat rose to his face when he thought of not so innocent things.

Shaking his unholy thoughts away. He just drived to his apartment and not his house since his parents are there. He can't believe he's taking care of sunwoo but he ain't complaining tho.

Maybe, just maybe he could talk things out with sunwoo of what happened in the past.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Weekly update!

Thank you for reading and please vote!

and the following chapters will be long, considering that i'm trying to improve my skills in writing

Ciao~

- Kris18