~ 4 ~

"minnie! Wait for me~!" i said catching up to my bestfriend.

It was a nice day

"sunnie~ you're so slowww, come on!" he replied, running around on a beautiful feild with flowers.

We were so happy

"slow down will you!" i shouted, still far from him.

He stopped, turning around with his most beautiful smile planted on his face.

I miss you

I suddenly jolt up from my sleep, cutting the dreams that i had. Cold sweat dripping on my forehead, tears forming in my eyes, threatening to spill. 

Every morning i wake up feeling that something's missing in me. Or rather, someone's missing in my life. But that someone hates my guts because of that one mistake i regreted doing.

"Minnie....i wanna see that smile again...." i whispered, finally bursting into tears and curling on my bed, crying myself to sleep.

"I miss you so, so much....."

"woo! Don't be such a slowpoke." i shouted at the running figure, coming closer to me.

"i'm trying!" he replied back, tired from all the chasing.

I waited for him to arrive, staring at the flower just beside my foot.

I picked it up and when i stood back up, i was engulfed in a bone crushing hug causing us to fall down to the ground.

I giggled at the boy that's now on top of me, hearing him taking deep breaths to catch his breath.

"woah there..... Take your time." i run a hand through his back to help him calm.

Moments passed by and i felt him relaxed now and more composed.

"woo?"

"hmm..."

"get off..... you're heavy." i patted his head.

"don't want to..." he trailed off.

I used all my strength to sit up and succesfully did, making him slid onto my lap.

"now isn't the time for cuddles woo..." i giggled when he hugged my neck tighter.

"here" i removed his arm around me making him pout, i hand him the flower i saw earlier.

I saw his eyes lighten and his lips curving upwards, also making me copy his actions.

"it's pretty.."

Snapping out of my trance, i noticed that the two boys that i was watching from afar were no longer playing with the flowers on the ground. 'i must've spaced out too long.'

I looked around and saw them at the front of the ice cream shop, eating their own ice creams. "They're cute." i smiled.

I stood up, shoving some dirt off that i saw on my pants. When i looked up, i saw the boys earlier now walking, or should i say skipping, towards me.

"excuse me sir." the taller one said.

"yes, how may i help you?" i asked.

"hi! I'm Minhwa and this is Yuki." Minhwa, the taller one, pointed to himself then to the boy next to him.

"nice to meet you cuties." i smiled brightly at them. "i'm changmin but you can call me hyung."

"ok hyung!" yuki cheered.

"hyung, would you mind if we give this to you?" minhwa asked, pulling jis arms that was on his back, revealing a flower crown.

"Yuki said that it would look good on you so we decided to give it to you." minhwa smiled brightly, so did yuki.

"aw thank you." i took the flower crown from minhwa and put it on my head. "does it look good?"

"oh my gosh! Hyung is so pretty!" yuki squeeled when he saw me wearing the crown, minhwa just smiled adoringly at yuki and started giggling.

A man that was probably in his 30's came calling yuki saying that they'll have to go.

"Bye hyung, bye minhwa see you tommorow!" he shouted before running back to his, i assume, father.

"bye!" both me and minhwa said at the same time.

"you do look good in it hyung." minhwa suddenly said. "thanks." i ruffled his hair.

"it's actually mine and yuki's favorite flower."

"oh really, is it your flower?"

"no," minhwa shook his head. "our flower is  yellow tulips."

"our?" i questioned. "yeah, me and yuki have the same flower." minhwa had a bright smile on his face while saying that, but quickly turned into a frow.

"but i don't know if we'll have the same pattern when we turn 17." i patted his head that made him look up to me.

"don't worry kid, i'm sure you two will be destined together, fate will do it's job." i smiled. "you can think of the future but be more focused on the present, okay? Don't be so negative." i ruffled his hair again.

Minhwa smiled and giggled. Someone then called minhwa and said that they will go now. "thank you hyung." he said while waving goodbye.

I also did the same and bid goodbye to him with a smile and some thoughts that is confusing and at the same time not.

'should i also use my own advice but with the past and not the future?'  the qestion lingered in my head until i arrived at my house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

If you have some questions regarding the plot or some situations, feel free to message me! And please vote, thank you very much!!