~ 10 ~

Third person POV

Arriving at his apartment, changmin had a hard time opening the door since he's still carrying sunwoo like a baby. And to add to that, sunwoo isn't that light weighed.

Finally opening the door, after some difficulties with the keys, he pushed open the door and went inside his cozy apartment.

Yes, he still lives with his parents up till now but he bought this apartment because he wants privacy at times. His friends doesn't know about it, nor his parents.

His apartment looks more like a crib than a plain modern style apartment, it's his safe place after all and so he decided to decorate it himself. Considering he has the money and taste for good decor.

Walking up to his only bedroom, changmin gently laid sunwoo down on the bed and removed the said boy's shoes for him to sleep more comfortably and for the sheets to not get dirty.

Thankfully, sunwoo let go of changmin and just snuggled into the soft bed and just continued to sleep.

Now was changmin's cue to leave and make his lunch but he caught up to sunwoo's cute face when he squished his face unto the pillow and smiled unconsciously.

This made changmin's stomach feel a whirl, he doesn't know if it was because of sunwoo or because he was just hungry. What ever the real reason is, changmin thinks it isn't healthy for him.

Finally walking out of the room, he glanced once more at sunwoo and just sighed then proceeded to close the door and went straight to the kitchen to make his lunch.

Smelling a very delicious aroma, sunwoo slowly flattered his eyes open and sat on the comfortable bed.

He doesn't want to get out from the very soft duvets but his stomach won't stop grumbling and the smell that's lingering around the room isn't helping.

And to say the grumbling of his stomach is enough to make him stir and finally wake up, he soon realized he wasn't in his room nor a familiar room that he's ever been.

Starting to panic, sunwoo immediately checked himself and sighed in relief when he was still in his clothes and in perfect form.

He looked around the room and stumbled on a picture of someone so familiar to him. After a few seconds of processing things in his head, he finally remembered the things happened a few hours ago.

He blushed at the memory and dived into the duvets once again to let out a silent scream and then stayed for just a minute before he sat up again and question his existence.

But that didn't last long as his stomach grumbled again and forcing him to stand up and go to the opposite side of the door.

Going out with small, hesitant steps, he pushed through the door and tries his best to not make any sounds.

Now that he was outside, what seems like the bedroom, the aroma he smelled earlier in the room was now more strong and more irresistible, making him drool.

now, without hesitation, he walks through the hallway and finds his way to the kitchen through the aroma he's smelling.

mixing the the fried rice, changmin now had at least four different kinds of food on his kitchen island, make that five after he's done manoeuvering the fried rice.